The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

You know what'd be VERY telling, funny, & sad? IF this album didn't do anything, then sometime in the summer "BREAKING NEWS: TAMAR BRAXTON & VINCENT HERBERT SPLIT UP!" Cause without a doubt we already know if it flops they'll blame each other and get loud & real with it lol. BUT she's said that the most important thing to her is not that this album or any single be a hit, it's that it gets out,....thats what she said, but we'll see lol. But I do think if she promotes it right in the coming weeks during promo for BFV it won't necessarily flop or even be a fail, I'm pretty much counting on it being more commercially successful than anything Toni has released in the last 10 years (no shade but shade, I LOVE Toni, she was 1 of my 1st fave singers EVER, and like we discussed I LOVE her last album more than most of her post-Secrets album)

well if vince is speaking the truth they won't divorce. if he hasnt left her crazy ass already he probably wont. and she knows who keeps her fed! :coffee:

i think he understands the industry and im sure they are not expecting gaga numbers. if she does as well as midless behavior, she doing good! ;) she seems to have a fanbase and i beleive that is what they are trying to build

She looks so pretty and he looks so happy! I'm so happy for them

what u talking about willis :huh:

:lol:!

she gon' be paid for life!!!

LOL that's the first thing that came to my mind!! She knows what she doing. She knows if she flops then she'll argue with Vince and if he has enough she gonna be out - so she's having a baby so she can get that support money for life!!

:yahoo:

When did this get announced? Hope they don't push back the album

Phab posted it on FB :lol:! I hope it doesn't either

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

e7003de0fe0d11e2be7722000a1cbc97_7.jpg

‘Love & War’ tracklist

1. The One

2. Tip Toe

3. Stay and Fight

4. Love and War

5. All The Way Home