The Official Tamar Braxton Thread

RaLpHieReBeL516

i loove the album, the only songs i can see myself skipping are prettiest girl and white candle, but those songs are good for showcasing her vocal skills, so i appreciate them for what they are, but the album is so Tamar, classy but ratchet at times lol can't wait to bump it in my car, so mad i won't be able to see her on GMA in the morning, i think one on one fun and she did that should've been full length songs, i do think she did that is a perfect segway into hot sugar, i love her voice, sometimes i swear it's toni singing in parts. P.S. can't wait for BFV and T&V to start, she is really working and living her dream finally, so proud of her

• Upvote 1

:umm: People actually checking for her? I can't even find a torrent of her album.. that's how many people care

Her first and only single peaked @ #54 on Billboard Hot 100? #8 on R&B... and it was released in December 2012?!? :blink: shouldn't you release more than one single in a 9 month period?!

Pre-Game Prediction: Yeah she's doing about 50-70k first week... I'm being generous bc I like L&W single

1.The One- A

2.Tip Toe- D+, Ratchet done WRONG, typical wrong ratchet where it's just annoying more than catchy

3.Stay & Fight- C, A really good song, I love the words and style, but it's kinda forgetable, but I can see myself liking it more in time.

4.Love and War-A+

5.All The Way Home-A

6.One On One Fun-F, not needed, ratchet done even more wrong, I can see Bey doing this type of song, just not catchy and has no purpose

7.She Did That-C, another ratchet song, I like this 1 tho, not necissarily great but its better than the previous 2.

8.HOT SUGA-A, I don't think anyone can do this song the way she does, theres something about HER voice doing this song it just works. I can see myself not liking it as much with another voice

9.Pieces-B, I like it alot, great R&B song

10.Whee It Hurts-A, I LOVE IT, this song sounds so "Toni-ish", but still very Tamar ofcourse cause of that range.

11.Prettiest Girl-A-, Good song, beautiful meaning, and ofcourse she delivers vocally

12.Sound Of Love-A, Love it, I LOVE the instrumental, it's soooo damn sexy, her voice is perfect too.

13.White Candle-C, a nice song, but pretty forgettable for me now, toooo slow.

14.Thank You Lord-B+, Done great, starts off a little too slow, but she delivers the middle & end PERFECTLY, she goes AWF, and does great, wish it had a lil more umph in the beginning to match but for what it is it's great.