The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' becomes UK's latest million-selling single

Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' has broken the million single sales mark in the UK.

The 2009 hit has become only the 138th song in British chart history to achieve the feat, reveals the Official Charts Company.

It is Gaga's second million-seller following 'Poker Face', and she becomes only the 16th artist to surpass the figure with more than one song.

Sir Paul McCartney currently has nine singles that sold over a million copies, while Rihanna and Frankie Goes To Hollywood's Holly Johnson both have three.

Join us 8am Mon @ 44th+Broadway to watch THE OFFICIAL APPLAUSE MUSIC VIDEO on screens in TimesSquare‪#‎APPLAUSEVID819‬

'APPLAUSE' starring LADY GAGA. A film in black+white, color, and handpainted film. Directed by Dutch Photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. A Music Video where B+W and Color battle in a bid for your Applause! Its inspired by the entertainers passion for shapeshifting. Would you do 'anything' for the Applause? Iconography in motion, as magic. -GAGA

omg that's right by where I work :o

omg :mellow: If this is true she is a fucking sick genius :mellow:

LADY GAGA IS EVERY ICON, INCLUDING BEYONCE, BRITNEY, RIHANNA AND KATY PERRY

gaga-v.jpg?w=450&h=618every-icon.jpg?w=443&h=574

Yesterday, it was revealed that Lady Gaga would grace the cover of the forthcoming issue of V magazine. She’s on it four times.

Two years ago, I thought I had said everything I wanted to say about Gaga (“listening to Lady Gaga is like taking photographs blind: you’re told there’s something phenomenal on the other side, but you can’t really see it”) but these covers are just too ridiculously relevant.

At first glance, Gaga — with her straight corn silk hair — instantly gave me a Britney in her heyday vibe. Then I I caught a whiff of Rihanna and Beyonce and Katy Perry. Really Gaga? I guess she wasn’t kidding when she told WWD that she’s “every icon.”

Lady Gaga Vs. Perez Hilton Continues...

Something odd appeared to be going on at Lady Gaga's apartment Sunday.

In a series of posts, a Twitter user claimed that gossip blogger Perez Hilton was scoping out Gaga's building in New York.

Gaga hopped on the social media site a bit later to ask if what her fan said was true, before launching into a Twitter tirade against Hilton -- and anyone else that harasses her. (Though she apparently wasn't at her apartment at the time, she noted that building management confirmed Hilton was on the premises.)

YX2q04r.png

It wasn't too long ago that Gaga and Hilton were best buds. The pair apparently had a falling out after Hilton allegedly sent the "Applause" singer a photo of her in a wheelchair with a snarky message after her hip accident. Gaga later took to Twitter to vent her frustrations and publicly slammed her former friend.

AZsyOM3.png

Hilton has yet to respond to Gaga's gripes on Twitter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/18/lady-gaga-perez-hilton-twitter_n_3776716.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

What the hell is going on here? :umm:

A Statement On Lady Gaga's Lies

From Perez Hilton:

I have long had plans to return to New York City more permanently. New York was my home for 6 years in the mid 90s, before I moved to Los Angeles. I also lived here for 3 months last year while doing an off Broadway show. I’m a new father and I am primarily focused on my family and where we will be most happy. I love New York and that is where me and my growing family want to call home right now. Sunday, my realtor showed us a list of possible apartments to rent. I learned only after the fact that Lady GaGa lives in one of the buildings we looked at. After a day of innocent house-hunting, I am devastated and my heart hurts that my former very good friend, a person I used to call my "wifey" and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about me on Twitter. While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say that I am a critic and not a “stalker”. Any allegation that I am stalking her, based on a day of house hunting with my baby boy and my mother, is utterly false, defamatory and now appears to be putting me and my family in danger. I will continue to be a critic - in a way that is not mean or involves name-calling, and I will continue to have an opinion and talk about music and songs, like GaGa's "Applause". I hope her fans stop sending me death threats, as the suggestion that I pose a danger to Lady GaGa is preposterous. If her fans want to send a message of support to Lady GaGa, they should buy her music. Notwithstanding my feelings about our personal relationship, I do wish Lady GaGa happiness and continued success and I assure you my family house hunting has nothing to do with her.

- See more at: http://perezhilton.com/#sthash.HMjQy6rd.dpuf