Even Arsenio Hall recalls Madonna talkin shit about Janet...

janetDAYZ

I was at the bookstore reading a book talking about the history of MTV. If some of you remember..around the late 80s and early 90s Arsenio use to host the VMA's. He said he was a witness to alot of behind the scenes madness backstage dealin with MTV.

This is what he said about Madonna and Janet..

"..yeah, I was in my dressing room and Madonna's was next to mine and Janet's was next to hers. Well Madonna's dressing room door was cracked open and I could hear her talking about Janet -not in a positive way...and actually one of Janet's people heard as well."

So its clear Madonna STAYED pressed about Janet ...but what took the cake is Madonna having the balls to tell Michael about how Janet is only successful because of the Jackson name and to think that Madonna acted as if she didn't know what she had done to Janet when Janet made the comment about not caring to much for Madonna in the Vibe magazine. :rolleyes:

so yeah..JJ had her maddddddddddddddddd pressed back in those dayz B) She couldn't keep Janhova's name out of her trollop ass mouth. The RN era was just too much for M-Dolla to handle. ^_^

Madonna pissed a lot of people off and not because she was being "cutting edge" she is rude to her fans, does nothing for them. She talked shit about everyone she could in the industry, when you hate you you hate everyone that day. Madonna as much as I can enjoy her big shows, has no talent, she can't sing, she can't dance, and her plastic surgery made her look crazy as fuck one of those women with her face pulled to the high heavens and dont dare tell me her face looks normal it doesn't. I have said before if Janet only made it because of her name explain Latoya? Janet's name may have open the door but Janet had to prove herself and once she showed that along with being a Jackson the rest is music history,

The RN era showed who worked harder at the time, Janet was still proving herself Janet put way more into her project than Madonna did, Madonna thought standing at the podium smoking was cute enough to get cred, it wasn't. Meanwhile Janet Jackson taking home best choreography in a video because when you compare Vogue to RN, as Janet said comparing someone has to lose. :whistle:

Ah I love how Madge was so pressed by the holy trinity of Janet, Whitney, & Mariah. Yea when you don't have talent on your side like they do............gotta be a lil scared when they over shadow you...

Madonna was pressed by Whitney? I've actually seen where Madonna had praised Whitney..saying how she was envious of Whitney's beauty and her earth-shattering voice.

Madonna was pressed by Whitney? I've actually seen where Madonna had praised Whitney..saying how she was envious of Whitney's beauty and her earth-shattering voice.

I think people think she was pressed because of that 'dream' Madge had :lol:. I've seen interviews of Jan, Mariah and Whit "praising" Madonna tho tbh.

another story:

back in the mid 90s when the internet was first becoming big, but was nothing more than pages and chats, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis did an online chat, and I believe it was on AOL, my ex at the time was huge into computers so thru him I learned about the net. I was on AOL in 1995, anyway I wanna say it was 1995-96 somewhere in there Jimmy and Terry did an online chat where fans could ask questions, I made it through I asked a simple question. Has Madonna ever approached you guys for work?.....they said yes and moved on to the next question. :whistle:

Ah I love how Madge was so pressed by the holy trinity of Janet, Whitney, & Mariah. Yea when you don't have talent on your side like they do............gotta be a lil scared when they over shadow you...

She couldn't stand it cause Mariah and Whitney both had the voices and Janet could do what Madonna did except Janet was better at everything including looks, singing, and dancing

you got reciepts or you just talking to hear yourself talk again? :filenails:

None of those videos were really praising her. I sensed a little slight shade in both videos lol