Got 2B Real: The Reunion part 1

JoeJoe

Watched the video and didn't see Timon & Pumba...then I realized you were talking about Makael & Kevin hehe.

While I enjoyed the video, the hosts slowed it down. The divas were funny, but it felt like their time was cut short. I want some Oprah!

I can't say that life was received in abundance. :umm:

But it was received in spurts. As strong of a series as this has been, how is the finale starting off as one of the weaker episodes?

I thought the same thing. But maybe is Skorpion and that other child wasn't in this one it would be slightly better.

I thought the same thing. But maybe is Skorpion and that other child wasn't in this one it would be slightly better.

I knew when they said Skorpion and his sidekick were going to be involved that things wouldn't be quite right. Of all the internet personalities to get to host the show. :sigh:

Why not just have someone voice Oprah or Andy Cohen and have them host.

• Upvote 1

it was a little entertaining, Ima need them to come up with new material for Janet, the whispering joke is played the fuck out its in like every single fucking video, no sooner then you see janet you can count down like Rhythm Nation 5,4,3,2,1 and there it is the whisper routine....comedians need new material otherwise whats the point in making a joke we all have heard before you get to the punchline? I did like the line "why am I talking to Sweet Brown I don't have a cold pop" :asham: .

• Upvote 1