Azealia Banks

Escapade

How do you guys feel about her calling Perez a "f*ggot"?

Amid her tiff with fellow rapper Angel Haze, Azealia Banks has found herself at odds with celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. Perez seems to have jumped in the middle of the back-and-forth-- overtly supporting Angel--and subsequently, Azealia and Perez began going at each other.

At one point, Azealia tweeted a slur at Perez and taunted him. " lol what a messy f----t you are," Banks said and then clarified, "A f----t is not a homosexual male. A f----t is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference" and "If u listen to my music and are not offended by the word n-----.... We're not gonna go here with this f----t s---... We're just not. Lol." She also shared, "omg u should just kill yourself... Like for real."

Perez and his supporters immediately took offense to the homophobic slur and violent sentiments. Many fans were immediately outraged by Azealia's sentiments. "total low blow" said one while someone else mused, "Feeling dumb for supporting @azealiabanks. #teamperez."

Azealia had her own supporters in the melee as many expressed that Perez himself is known for critiquing other celebrities harshly but isn't willing to take it. "Perez has made a living out of bad mouthing celebs, trying to ruin their reputation. Azealia is an outspoken, female rapper" tweeted a fan. "You guys, @AZEALIABANKS also said dyke in a song... lets rip her a new one.. *end sarcasm*" said another. The bigger question of course, was aptly posed by a fan: "How did Perez Hilton even get in the middle of this Azealia/Angel thing?"

I'm not for her using the word but Perez trying to make himself into a victim is annoying. He was doing the most, tweeting Gaga and Beyonce telling them not to collab with her. Meanwhile, he was calling himself one the other day when he tried to trend #F*gSwag.

So disappointed - especially given her hideous justification. Azealia said last year she was quitting Twitter because it made her entirely too accessible. Wish she'd just shut up and make music.

Perez is doing the most, though. I cringed reading his tweets to all those celebs.

Yeah I love Azealia but she shouldn't have said that. Did you see her beefing with Angel Haze?

I didn't know pigez still existed.

Azealia made a huge mistake using that word, and an even bigger one with the "meaning" of it. She's ignant and ratchet and I don't even want to listen to angel haze's diss tracks cus I know they'll murder azealia and I want no part of this beef :coffee:

I didn't know pigez still existed.

Azealia made a huge mistake using that word, and an even bigger one with the "meaning" of it. She's ignant and ratchet and I don't even want to listen to angel haze's diss tracks cus I know they'll murder azealia and I want no part of this beef :coffee:

I didn't even know who Angel Haze was til Azealia mentioned her but she kinda look like Chief Keef

angel-haze-video-interview-300x200.jpg

keef_kwpvl.jpg

I just listened to shut the fuck up... Pretty ruthless, but angel need not talk about anyone's teeth when hers used to be JACKED UP. Angel wins but the whole thing is dumb. They should be friends.

I listened to Azealia's "diss". I didn't like it that much though. I still love her though.

Do you think this will affect her career?

I listened to Azealia's "diss". I didn't like it that much though. I still love her though.

Do you think this will affect her career?

It wasn't really good, IMO azealia isn't good at that sort of thing. I don't.... What will affect her career is if broke with expensive taste doesn't outdo her previous work. The most recent stuff I've heard didn't impress me that mug so well see.

Perez is exactly wat Azealia called him, so he can stop playing victim. And Azealia needs to tred lightly when it comes to beef with femal rappers because Angel Haze slayed her to the gods. If Azealia had a bigger profile her career would be in trouble after the lashing Angel gave her. When she said Azealia's edges looked like eye lashes....I actually felt sorry for Azealia. -_-