The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Does this chick have any great award show performances?

I'm talking about a performance that you can watch over and over again.. :filenails:

Only a fan would watch a performance "over and over again", so why would you ask?

Bu, please don't tell me you believe all that. Have you read that page? I mean actually read it? There is A LOT of bullshit on there. Most of the pics, for example, are a complete fail. Madonna is a HUGE fan of nearly all of those women and spent the better part of a decade emulating their looks and iconic images. There is not one picture on that site that will shock anybody who knows her career. In fact, if you haven't followed her career you will react just the way you have. The most annoying, though, are the 'Material Girl' video-still (I shouldn't have to explain why), and the allegation that she "ripped off" Cyndi Lauper's look. Madonna and Cyndi Lauper both debuted in 1983 and BOTH hit the scene looking like that. There are also accusations of Madonna "ripping off" music she doesn't even have a writing credit for. I'm not disputing everything because some of it is true and most of it I'm already familiar with, but there is way too much reaching going on there. The lyrical comparisons, most of all, are a joke. That girl obviously has a personal problem with Madonna.

Only a fan would watch a performance "over and over again", so why would you ask?

Bu, please don't tell me you believe all that. Have you read that page? I mean actually read it? There is A LOT of bullshit on there. Most of the pics, for example, are a complete fail. Madonna is a HUGE fan of nearly all of those women and spent the better part of a decade emulating their looks and iconic images. There is not one picture on that site that will shock anybody who knows her career. In fact, if you haven't followed her career you will react just the way you have. The most annoying, though, are the 'Material Girl' video-still (I shouldn't have to explain why), and the allegation that she "ripped off" Cyndi Lauper's look. Madonna and Cyndi Lauper both debuted in 1983 and BOTH hit the scene looking like that. There are also accusations of Madonna "ripping off" music she doesn't even have a writing credit for. I'm not disputing everything because some of it is true and most of it I'm already familiar with, but there is way too much reaching going on there. The lyrical comparisons, most of all, are a joke. That girl obviously has a personal problem with Madonna.

I haven't read it at all...I just like to be messy :lol:. I just find it funny that some Madonna fans lay into Beyonce when we know Madonna isn't picture perfect herself lol.

All fanbases lay into Beyoncé, just like all fanbases lay into Madonna. That's what happens when you're... I'll stop right there. :lol:

:lol:!!! For real.

Since we're in the Madonna thread...I'm really feeling Vogue these days. Don't tell anyone.

I'll have betrayed the last 20 years hating the woman (not including the 2 years I stanned for American Life).

*sings* There are too many options...There is no consolation

:lmao: I've never hated Madonna..She is one of the few white people I used to hear on black radio..I just can't stand her fans..that goes for a few other artists too..

:lmao: I've never hated Madonna..She is one of the few white people I used to hear on black radio..I just can't stand her fans..that goes for a few other artists too..

:lmao:! Her fans annoy me too. I actually do like her as a person...she made me want to wear a kabala bracelet and adopt a baby from Malawi.

:lmao:! Her fans annoy me too. I actually do like her as a person...she made me want to wear a kabala bracelet and adopt a baby from Malawi.

Ummm...ok. :unsure::rolleyes:

I think after ROL is when she didn't give a fuck..and when she said she hadn't listened to Janhova's TVR album yet, meant she did listen to Janhova's music. :blush:

Ummm...ok. :unsure::rolleyes:

I think after ROL is when she didn't give a fuck..and when she said she hadn't listened to Janhova's TVR album yet, meant she did listen to Janhova's music. :blush:

:umm:

I bet she did secretly give a fuck though. Isn't that when Courtney ambushed her interview?? :lmao:

Starts @ 0:53

Dead @ Madge rolling her eyes..she was not having it..especially talking about another superstar in her interview. :lmao:

And you can tell Madge was going thru some changes...

I'll have to watch this when I get home :lol:!

I heard Madonna 'slightly' shaded Janet in Truth Or Dare :rolleyes:...when was this and is it worth holding against her :unsure:?

I'll have to watch this when I get home :lol:!

I heard Madonna 'slightly' shaded Janet in Truth Or Dare :rolleyes:...when was this and is it worth holding against her :unsure:?

The shade in Truth Or Dare is nothing heavy, it's more rivalry than mean-spirited. Madonna is wearing a trench coat and one of her dancers says, "It's very Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation", and Madonna says, "Bite your tongue." Both stan groups have held on to that one for yeeeeears. :lol:

The shade in Truth Or Dare is nothing heavy, it's more rivalry than mean-spirited. Madonna is wearing a trench coat and one of her dancers says, "It's very Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation", and Madonna says, "Bite your tongue." Both stan groups have held on to that one for yeeeeears. :lol:

:lmao:!!!! Thats hilarious actually. you'd think a dancer would no not to compare anything she does to Janhova in Madonnas presence :lol:.