The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Her body looks great in that dress. She's giving me butta face teas.

I'm loving her clothes

What does "butta face" mean... people sometimes use that phrase in relation to Beyonce

But seriously, when I think of it, Madonna is like my mom's age... and the age of my aunties

hell, she even older than some of my aunties

I'm loving her clothes

What does "butta face" mean... people sometimes use that phrase in relation to Beyonce

But seriously, when I think of it, Madonna is like my mom's age... and the age of my aunties

hell, she even older than some of my aunties

Beyonce is definitely not a butta face. That's when everything except your face looks good.

Madonna is 366 days older than my mama. I'm proud to have my mama's genes because she's aging beautifully. She doesn't have her body (hell, I don't :lol: ), but she looks good.

Beyonce is definitely not a butta face. That's when everything except your face looks good.

Madonna is 366 days older than my mama. I'm proud to have my mama's genes because she's aging beautifully. She doesn't have her body (hell, I don't :lol: ), but she looks good.

That's so mean laugh.gif

u went too far, she has brains though, I won't take that from her, that bitch knows business, because if what you're saying is true any trick can be Madonna

Time for a debate..

What has she done that makes you say that besides the Livenation deal?

She barely has to do any promo for her cds and concerts..

Time for a debate..

She knows how to market herself. You can make all the claims to her talent or lack thereof, but she has been able to market herself to become a huge success. For all the negatives people have about her, she's been able to take it, and turn it into something that many can enjoy and support. You don't build the kind of fanbase and amass the amount of wealth that she does without being able to know the business and how to market yourself.

• Upvote 2

Time for a debate..

chile please. After all these years, and you and I know, bitches come and fucking go, some we may even wish coulda stayed longer :whistle: BUT Madonna takes so much as a shit and it makes news, bitch tours STADIUMS sold out....COADF, that album went number 1 in a record number of countries, all for a whore? No sir I don't think so, she knows her shit, she knows how to manipulate and she knows how to market her brand in a way it wins. You asked so Ima go there, if the SB had of been Madonna it would have been "oh well that's just Madge" cause damn any APOLOGIES, management changes and shit.