The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

She knows how to market herself. You can make all the claims to her talent or lack thereof, but she has been able to market herself to become a huge success. For all the negatives people have about her, she's been able to take it, and turn it into something that many can enjoy and support. You don't build the kind of fanbase and amass the amount of wealth that she does without being able to know the business and how to market yourself.

and she doesn't pretend to be anything but what she is, she knows better, she does her own shit BUT even when she puts out some bandwagon shit, she knows it is and they still jump on....they fucking love her, I realized that at Sticky and Sweet, her fanbase is solid and loyal as all fucking get out.

and she doesn't pretend to be anything but what she is, she knows better, she does her own shit BUT even when she puts out some bandwagon shit, she knows it is and they still jump on....they fucking love her, I realized that at Sticky and Sweet, her fanbase is solid and loyal as all fucking get out.

You can't be in the business for as long as she has, be as rich as she is, and not know the business. The industry is littered with a bunch of women who use sex as a tool to get to the top. Madonna not only did that, but she used her sexuality to market herself and tap into a wide audience to make various bold and defining statements. She may have slept her way into the business, but you can't stay around for as long as she did in an industry that's driven by mercurial whims and youth without having some sense of business savvy. You don't have to like her, but she's a smart business woman. How many more talented women are now irrelevant or didn't last as long as she did? That says a lot, imo.

• Upvote 1

You can't be in the business for as long as she has, be as rich as she is, and not know the business. The industry is littered with a bunch of women who use sex as a tool to get to the top. Madonna not only did that, but she used her sexuality to market herself and tap into a wide audience to make various bold and defining statements. She may have slept her way into the business, but you can't stay around for as long as she did in an industry that's driven by mercurial whims and youth without having some sense of business savvy. You don't have to like her, but she's a smart business woman. How many more talented women are now irrelevant or didn't last as long as she did? That says a lot, imo.

I think too luck played a part her timing was good, she came in and did the "whore" thing in ways folks hated because it should the bullshit of America all pure and shit, but then young girls started to dress like her, idolize her, and let's be fair and balance here on a Janet board, the bitch has zero talent BUT she had a great team, she stuck to her guns and fought thru the bullshit plus she does not mind being a bitch.

one thing I do note, is no matter how many jabs at her age, talent, whatever, at the end of the day, they respect her because how could u not? She 50? and they still sniff her ass crack

Well i guess you two bitches told me.. :lol::lol:

doesn't matter back on point, she has pulled every stunt she could pull and she is old now there aint much left for her to do....and that's coming from a fan, she can't dance for shit, and God forbid we go there on vocals, she aint super human Michael was a better Icon and even he suffered in his last years, in other words she has an expiration date.

Bumping for all the pressed gerls chit-chatting about Queendonna. :coffee:

Madonna: Kabbalah Service With Brahim & Lourdes

Madonna heads to The Kabbalah Centre on Saturday (September 17) in New York City.

The 53-year-old entertainer arrived with her 14-year-old daughter Lourdes and boyfriend Brahim Zaibat.

Madonna recently shared that like Wallis Simpson in her new movie W.E., her attitude toward romance hasn’t been as positive as it once was.

“When we were young, my sister and I would sit around and say we wanted to marry a cowboy poet. That was the ideal,” she told the L.A. Times.

“And as soon as you have an ideal, the universe conspires to humiliate you. Like you might get that cowboy poet, but they’re a raving lunatic,” she added.

madonna-brahim-kabbalah-01.jpg

madonna-brahim-kabbalah-02.jpg

madonna-brahim-kabbalah-04.jpg

she needs to work on her face....or get better doctors..we all know she want to remain young forever ..but her current doctors are just not up to the job

I don't think that's it, the issue is she waited too long to start having work done, I am an aspiring medical professional and I wanted to go into plastic surgery so I pay attention to it, what I have learned is you're supposed to have small jobs done here and there to maintain your youth, once you have lost it say into your 40's you cannot bring it back that well, her issue is she should have been having jobs in her 30's to keep what was there.

chile please. After all these years, and you and I know, bitches come and fucking go, some we may even wish coulda stayed longer :whistle: BUT Madonna takes so much as a shit and it makes news, bitch tours STADIUMS sold out....COADF, that album went number 1 in a record number of countries, all for a whore? No sir I don't think so, she knows her shit, she knows how to manipulate and she knows how to market her brand in a way it wins. You asked so Ima go there, if the SB had of been Madonna it would have been "oh well that's just Madge" cause damn any APOLOGIES, management changes and shit.

Bull. She has just been lucky and had the white media on her side.

Same way Janet has been unlucky and only had the black media on her side in those recent years.

It's got nothing to do with business. Madonna is thick and survives on ego and pretention. It's all been luck.

Bull. She has just been lucky and had the white media on her side.

Same way Janet has been unlucky and only had the black media on her side in those recent years.

It's got nothing to do with business. Madonna is thick and survives on ego and pretention. It's all been luck.

Yes dear yes blame it on the stars

Artist is a fan, I am too, but I am not blind, bitch looks a hot fashion mess, that plastic surgery is way toooo late :filenails: what killed me is in the 90's she openly damned folks who had work done.

i remember watching the Frozen video for the first time and thought... Respect! She growing old gracefully and is not ashamed of it...

She really aged badly (remember those un photoshopped pics of her 10 or 15 years ago or something) so i guess she couldn't stand the sight of it anymore and did what everyone is doing... trying to keep relevant with plastic surgery

Don't judge her for it tho... she has the energy and drive of a 30 y.o.

i would hate it too if my face didn't match my body and mind anymore

I don't think that's it, the issue is she waited too long to start having work done, I am an aspiring medical professional and I wanted to go into plastic surgery so I pay attention to it, what I have learned is you're supposed to have small jobs done here and there to maintain your youth, once you have lost it say into your 40's you cannot bring it back that well, her issue is she should have been having jobs in her 30's to keep what was there.

*calls for appointment*