The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

No just truth. Music is full of filler and even the singles are crap. It's one of her worst albums.

There isn't a single madonna album that is good start to finish like there is most of janets.

This is the last time I tell you this before I take anymore repercussions: get out of this thread, and stay out. What you are doing is trolling.

This is the last time I tell you this before I take anymore repercussions: get out of this thread, and stay out. What you are doing is trolling.

It's about time this was said. This should be applied to others thread, and whoever else that comes in and taints official artist threads

Threads like this are supposed to be a place where people can enjoy the artist, and receive updates/news on them, not a place for people to post their hatred and other negativity

One thing that Ive always admired about Madonna is her fearlessness. I think that it was George Lois who said that "Only through absolute fearlessness can we slay the dragons of mediocrity that invade our gardens" Madonna embodies that quote to to me.

love.this.performance.

'And you can suck George Bush's dick.' :w00t: