What are your V-Day Plans?

SloLove

GET ME BODIED LIKe BEYONCE ---Ludacris voice :shifty:

That pic says enough Bailey lol. These bitches on here that try to judge me seriously about what's goin' on in my life especially my love or sex life don't know shit unless I tell 'em. Paul made that latino 17yr old comment cause the bitch mad cause the young ones stay hitting on me (no joke they do) and yes most are latin. The guy in the pic is my best friend and he ain't latin

That pic says enough Bailey lol. These bitches on here that try to judge me seriously about what's goin' on in my life especially my love or sex life don't know shit unless I tell 'em. Paul made that latino 17yr old comment cause the bitch mad cause the young ones stay hitting on me (no joke they do) and yes most are latin. The guy in the pic is my best friend and he ain't latin

let me get out this thread, I'm trying to make it to my cousin's birthday party she had me pick up her cake and I know they got that dro so Im getting fucked up tonight...point is ya'll life is short, have yo muthafucking fun, and NO not at the expense of others, they can say what they want about me I don't even argue with them anymore when you grown you aint gotta do all that
  • Upvote 1

keeping the thread on topic since this year the V day is on a Thursday i might treat myself to dinner and love me now that's real, and that goes for the folks in the thread that feel bad about the day, love you first damn anyone else, I would enjoy a night out with good friends over some ractchet dude any day

let me get out this thread, I'm trying to make it to my cousin's birthday party she had me pick up her cake and I know they got that dro so Im getting fucked up tonight...point is ya'll life is short, have yo muthafucking fun, and NO not at the expense of others, they can say what they want about me I don't even argue with them anymore when you grown you aint gotta do all that

exactly! lol now i'ma delete this pic cause all I needed was one person to see wassup. I ain't gotta lie about shit or especially about my love or sex life. I'm good all around. I don't even get down sexually like that. I've never been promiscuous and never will be. Let them hoes stay mad :lol:

what I bolded and underline was what rubbed me wrong about the post, like really? He didn't say anything to you nor about you but you swear you got the tea on Joe, I guess you figure you do and he came for Czar earlier outta nowhere before I even posted a response I said let me go back and read the thread to see if Czar or Joe even said anything about Paul, okay no they didn't soooooo why this? ....and God knows I can be cool with Bu and Paul BUT Bu aint even Jimmy Kimmel's sidekick Guillermo, he more of a Chelsea Lately Chewey at this point.

Who asked you to be captain save-a-ho all of a sudden - how about you mind your business :)

Hoehoe - it's not that serious - you say I don't like you? I really don't like or dislike you - I'm indifferent. But you can stay disliking me if that makes you feel better :)

keeping the thread on topic since this year the V day is on a Thursday i might treat myself to dinner and love me now that's real, and that goes for the folks in the thread that feel bad about the day, love you first damn anyone else, I would enjoy a night out with good friends over some ractchet dude any day :whistle:

Working... Then going home to drink red wine alone (probably) and reminisce about celebrating the last 3 Valentines with my ex

I like you enough to say that's a formula for depression, you have friends get out....and Im not sure I believe you saying ex? But I don't hear you play like that much so maybe you serious, it's not my business, but you better work that out, trust after 3 years they gonna be feeling the same way you talking...

I like you enough to say that's a formula for depression, you have friends get out....and Im not sure I believe you saying ex? But I don't hear you play like that much so maybe you serious, it's not my business, but you better work that out, trust after 3 years they gonna be feeling the same way you talking...

it's a Thursday.. I have work the next day... I'm a home-body anyways...

we're separating... moving out tomorrow...

it's a Thursday.. I have work the next day... I'm a home-body anyways...

we're separating... moving out tomorrow...

I'm a homebody too, chile being in the bar, gay or str8 it's all the same shit....well maybe not, in the gay bar dudes will show they ass...I know been there :shifty:

Watch classic romances on DVDs for majority of the day, then maybe go out to the movies that night with a few friends if not by myself. I enjoy the movies all the same regardless of company, so, why not? :lol:

That's all why we twins, twin..........thats my idea of a perfect Holiday when your're by yourself, that don't mean you have to be alone at all if you don't want to be.

Watch classic romances on DVDs for majority of the day, then maybe go out to the movies that night with a few friends if not by myself. I enjoy the movies all the same regardless of company, so, why not? :lol:

I have yet to watch the "Notebook" but a lot of the women in the nursing program when asked to name their fav movie said this

Yea since I'm still fairly new in this state don't have any bests here yet, but workin on that, got a great gang of folks tho.

You in Cali right? You'll love it! :) what's weird Jarry is that most of my close or best male friends are str8 when we start off being friends but it's later on when we're comfortable around each other is when they start opening up more and their curious sides come out. I had no idea my best friend of 1year was even remotely curious. We met 2011 thru another str8 friend when they came over my place for a little kickback(small get together at someone's place) and immediately he tried to get my number just to hang out cause he doesn't really have a lot of friends. Anyway I thought for sure he was str8 and at the time he had a girlfriend and they have twins together. He's 28 but yeah one night he got drunk n kissed me. Anyway i'm saying too much but yeah alot of times that's how it starts out. Start out as normal friends and then you start bonding and from there who knows what may happen.