Madonna has joined Instagram

Aquaria

she just finished working out and posted she loves sweat, and I agree there too, when I worked out and worked up a good sweat until it pours that's when you know you are treating your body right

you really can't see nothing but titties in a sweatshirt so it wasn't really even worth putting on instagram unless it was more to show

I'm fine, trying to work out the logistics for moving home on Thursday. My dad won't let me put my stuff in his car because its a brand new s class Mercedes, my sister is away and my brother is busy :(

is this a good move for you? Is you dad being a bit stuck up because of the Mercedes? Where are the people that give a damn? You know when this sorta thing happens to me I find a way to get it done just that much more because people can let you down, so you learn to depend on you. I dont think you have that problem though.

He said I can put whatever can fit in the boot but he's not putting stuff on the seats lol. My bro and sis would have helped me and both were supposed to but I changed the date of moving. Yes it's a good move, I'm moving back to my apartment that I rented out last year.

He said I can put whatever can fit in the boot but he's not putting stuff on the seats lol. My bro and sis would have helped me and both were supposed to but I changed the date of moving. Yes it's a good move, I'm moving back to my apartment that I rented out last year.

awwwww shit party at Paul's ....good for you :good: