Madonna has joined Instagram

Aquaria

Have you seen brahim, the dancer she's fucking? :umm: she got the best dick in all the world, the tramp -_-

but she's paying for it tho

And you're poor and have no love life, who is worse off I wonder :)

and you're a whore who sleeps around for money and trips and you supposedly have a man but your love life still sucks. If you did stop whoring around it's probably because you're all used up and probably caught a few stds along the way. Who is worse off I wonder :)

but she's paying for it tho

and you're a whore who sleeps around for money and trips and you supposedly have a man but your love life still sucks. If you did stop whoring around it's probably because you're all used up and probably caught a few stds along the way. Who is worse off I wonder :)

Fail. My response had humour and was true. Yours has neither truth or humour :) You need to step it up SloSlo

Shit can never be kept cute by you two :umm:

tell that to the guy who's obsessed with me. I honestly think he's a little psycho cause he constantly does this all the time. I never say anything to him because I simply don't think about him nor does he at any point enter my mind but apparently I enter his mind alot :mellow:

Fail. My response had humour and was true. Yours has neither truth or humour :) You need to step it up SloSlo

lmao no your response ain't true. You really don't know shit about me. There's 2 people on this board that know about what's goin' on in my life who I actually text and talk to on the phone and it definitely ain't your ass :lol:

tell that to the guy who's obsessed with me. I honestly think he's a little psycho cause he constantly does this all the time. I never say anything to him because I simply don't think about him nor does he at any point enter my mind but apparently I enter his mind alot :mellow:

It's simply that when I read what you type responses just type themselves. It's nothing personal :)

It's simply that when I read what you type responses just type themselves. It's nothing personal :)

Paul just shut up cause you make no sense. Nothing about what I said required you to quote me or say anything to me but if you wanna play this game we can do it and trust me I ain't too bad at it. Whenever I see you post i'll just start goin' in on you when I feel the need same as you do but then again i'm more mature than you and really don't have alot of time to be childish stuff like that.

With your deep voice ass.. :shifty:

lol *in Lil Kim voice* "whisper in ya ear and getcha all shook up but don't blush...just keep this on a hush"

Paul just shut up cause you make no sense. Nothing about what I said required you to quote me or say anything to me but if you wanna play this game we can do it and trust me I ain't too bad at it.

Hmmmm, well, you are kinda bad at it because it seems like my lighthearted joke got you upset. You can go in on me if you like but you're just letters on a screen so I never take it personally. I just sit and chuckle to myself when people try it :)

Hmmmm, well, you are kinda bad at it because it seems like my lighthearted joke got you upset. You can go in on me if you like but you're just letters on a screen so I never take it personally. I just sit and chuckle to myself when people try it :)

You have problems. You really do whether you wanna admit it or not :umm: