Madonna has joined Instagram

Aquaria

She's having fun. They were complaining on this morning's news that she was too old for Instagram and needed to cover up etc... Please, it's fricken Madonna! How boring if she were to grow old gracefully like Meryl Streep or Diane Keaton. The same tired comments have dogged her from day one and she's still here so good for her.

She's having fun. They were complaining on this morning's news that she was too old for Instagram and needed to cover up etc... Please, it's fricken Madonna! How boring if she were to grow old gracefully like Meryl Streep or Diane Keaton. The same tired comments have dogged her from day one and she's still here so good for her.

She is.. Act your age.. not her dress sized... Aging gracefully >>>> Pretending to be 15-30

• Upvote 1

She is.. Act your age.. not her dress sized... Aging gracefully >>>> Pretending to be 15-30

Now I disagree, Madonna has always stood for women being able to unapologetically do anything a man does, no one tells Hugh Heffner to act his age, matter fact plenty of old guys out here fucking young girls and they get high fives, the minute a woman does it and "she's not acting her age" ....well who are we or anyone for the matter to define someone else's age? If she wants to party like the rock star she is until 70 so be it, we only do this with women.

Now I disagree, Madonna has always stood for women being able to unapologetically do anything a man does, no one tells Hugh Heffner to act his age, matter fact plenty of old guys out here fucking young girls and they get high fives, the minute a woman does it and "she's not acting her age" ....well who are we or anyone for the matter to define someone else's age? If she wants to party like the rock star she is until 70 so be it, we only do this with women.

agreed...

I'm sure she will find a way that fits her tho...

There are different ways to express yourself like that and not look desperate doing it.... Grace Jones is a good example of that...

You can still act your age and be the maneating seductress she wants to be

I actually think it's very sexy when you know someone is older and can still make men instantly cum while just looking at them without being to literal and trying to be the younger version of she once was...

She will find her balance... i'm sure she learned her lesson with her last album

agreed...

I'm sure she will find a way that fits her tho...

There are different ways to express yourself like that and not look desperate doing it.... Grace Jones is a good example of that...

You can still act your age and be the maneating seductress she wants to be

I actually think it's very sexy when you know someone is older and can still make men instantly cum while just looking at them without being to literal and trying to be the younger version of she once was...

She will find her balance... i'm sure she learned her lesson with her last album

Madonna and instantly cumming while just looking at them... :blink:

the only thing she learned from her last album is to try and get more blood from Miley Cyrus and Justin Beaver

It's kinda sad when people who are old try to live their life in the fast lane..

Madonna was always crass, inappropriate and never played by the rules. Her past behavior at younger ages now became the norm and is mimicked heavily. She's still exactly the same and is being met with the same reaction she always was. In another 20 years this will seem normal for her too.