What is your favorite app?

Aquaria

I love Shazam I swear I could be watching a TV show hear a song and be like that's hot, or walking in Las Vegas I heard a song from a club and it was hot and hit that app and was like got it! :w00t:

I'm with you on this all the way :thumbup: My Scout app is another fave. My car's GPS isn't all that great so this GPS app was definitely a great find. ^_^

I love Shazam I swear I could be watching a TV show hear a song and be like that's hot, or walking in Las Vegas I heard a song from a club and it was hot and hit that app and was like got it! :w00t:

As for the others you mention I don't know them but grindr

Joke, app as in appetizer as in artichoke dip -_- Which is one of my favorite apps though ^_^ Actually it's spinach artichoke dip to be technical :shifty:

I don't really have lots of apps on my phone because i have a computer infront of me 24/7 so the only apps that come to mind are Whatsapp, Viber and Skype. Whatsapp is where it's at really, is the one i use daily specially to talk to people from the older board that are close to me and quit posting

• Upvote 1

I don't really have lots of apps on my phone because i have a computer infront of me 24/7 so the only apps that come to mind are Whatsapp, Viber and Skype. Whatsapp is where it's at really, is the one i use daily specially to talk to people from the older board that are close to me and quit posting

that's just so sad people felt they needed to leave the board, not that I disagree I can see why :coffee: I thought about it many many times but Im here for Janet I been a die hard fan since the Miss Janet forum was online I aint going no fucking where

As for the others you mention I don't know them but grindr

So how does shazam work... It finds songs that u don't know the title to? I don't yet it