Do You Think Britney Spears Can Ever Comeback?

Escapade

She still has it. It's obvious in her music videos and her behind the scenes rehearsal videos that she does. Even performing live, she still has more stage presence that most but it is different. It didn't really click to me until I saw Jennifer Lopez in concert last year because she was the same . . . . when Britney performs live now, she takes most of the leg work out of her routines. Everything above waist is fine, but her new choreography have little and her old choreo has had the leg work taken out. I don't know if it's laziness or her two knee injuries (Drive Me Crazy Tour and Onyx Hotel Tour), but her dances look a lot less fluid because it's gone. Arm movement, hair tosses, and a kick can only do so much. ;)

I don't know how yall can stand to listen to that ugly voice for more than 1min..

She's stiff as hell, can't lip sync and to top if off, she's crazy as hell..

1 chop

2 chop

3 chop

4 chop

her music wasn't bad though papa smurf.....Blackout was muh shit

I don't know how yall can stand to listen to that ugly voice for more than 1min..

1 chop

2 chop

3 chop

4 chop

Lmfao. I can't stomach it either. When I was a teen...she was easier to tolerate but as a grown ass man????? FUCK NAH...

Those knee injuries, media scrutiny, children, marriages, and then conservator/guardian thing have reduced her energy and shifted her priorities. She performs and makes music for the fans, not because she enjoys it.

"Crazy as a mothafucka, bet that on yo man"

—Britney Jean Spears

:coffee: