The Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars

Kim

Omarosa Manigault is firing back at LaToya Jackson, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that she’s planning to sue her for the “false, vicious and defamatory” comments she made about Omarosa being involved in her fiancé’s death!

On the Sunday night episode of All-Star Celebrity Apprentice, LaToya Jackson was fired by Donald Trump and made the nasty comment about Michael Clarke Duncan’s tragic heart attack and death.

“She’s a conniving, scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke … and I thought Mr. Trump was falling for that fake cry. Such a lie!” LaToya said after she was fired in the boardroom.

“La Toya Jackson’s statement on the March 17, 2013 episode of All-Star Celebrity Apprentice, that the Reverend Omarosa Manigault caused her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan to die, is false, vicious and defamatory,” Omarosa’s attorney told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive statement Monday.

“Rev. Manigault has been heralded as a life saver for her actions on the evening that her fiancé suffered a life-ending heart attack. It is because of her bravery that Mr. Duncan — the love of Rev. Manigault’s life — was able to live for months beyond that tragic night. Mr. Duncan passed away from natural causes.

“Ms. Jackson made the statement immediately after having been “fired” off the show, and blames Rev. Manigault for her loss. It is repulsive and of the lowest level of class for Ms. Jackson, who showed herself to be a “sore loser” in making these disgusting statements in the wake of Rev. Manigault’s tragic loss.”

Omarosa’s attorney said that they are planning to take action after LaToya’s comments.

“As her counsel, we have been directed to pursue these defamatory statements to the fullest extent of the law with La Toya Jackson and any other participating publications or media outlets who repeat or repost these statements.”

WHAT WAS TOY TOY THINKING? LOLOLOL

I watched I think she believed that Trump was keeping Omarosa around no matter what for the ratings, so Latoya figured okay let's take two players back into the board room that are more disposable than myself. Its a strange move, but it didn't work, it didn't work because Latoya believed she was big enough to stay around for a second, I thought she was, but obviously thats not true.

While LaToya's statements were uncalled for, Omarosa has said the most vile and vitriolic statements about and to people, and she's lucky nobody has sued her. And to think she's supposed to be a reverend!

THANK YOU!

The pot has the nerve to call the fucking kettle? BITCH PLEASE!

Hence to why Piers Morgan hates her because he said she totally crossed the line by speaking badly of his family. She couldnt handle him head on she had to resort to personal attacks. She can miss me with her hypocritical ass.

Yea after re watching the episode Im very disapointed in how disrespectful LaToya was about MCD, like thats a LOW blow, and having lost a Michael herself, I don't think any of those personal jabs was necessary, she can go on & on about how bad Omarosa is, and how low she'll sink but she didn't say anything about MJ, not that she wouldnt've but she didn't

it's especially disapoing when (me being the TMZ fan I am) Omarosa hosted TMZ Live 1 time and MJ & the family was in the news, and she was stanning hard for him & Janet. when someone was against them. But it seems LaToya made her mind up about how she liked Omarosa from episode 1.

Latoya made her mind up Omarosa was a real player and therefore a threat

Yea after re watching the episode Im very disapointed in how disrespectful LaToya was about MCD, like thats a LOW blow, and having lost a Michael herself, I don't think any of those personal jabs was necessary, she can go on & on about how bad Omarosa is, and how low she'll sink but she didn't say anything about MJ, not that she wouldnt've but she didn't

it's especially disapoing when (me being the TMZ fan I am) Omarosa hosted TMZ Live 1 time and MJ & the family was in the news, and she was stanning hard for him & Janet. when someone was against them. But it seems LaToya made her mind up about how she liked Omarosa from episode 1.

sometimes you get what you give. Omarosa has made a career out of getting out of line and getting underneath peoples skin. Good for Latoya for speaking up and giving it back to Omarosa.

And we gotta note tho....if LaToya gotta stoop to her level she gotta actually do it, every low class thing Omarosa ever said about anyone she said iit to their face.....LaToya didn't say any of those comments to Omarosa's face. I do think tho Toya was strong, she really was scared of Omarosa's rage, because that fight they had was Toya going in, but Omarosa was only dimly lit....we've seen how Omi can go INNN on yo life when she's against you.

This reunion.......I must see!

And we gotta note tho....if LaToya gotta stoop to her level she gotta actually do it, every low class thing Omarosa ever said about anyone she said iit to their face.....LaToya didn't say any of those comments to Omarosa's face. I do think tho Toya was strong, she really was scared of Omarosa's rage, because that fight they had was Toya going in, but Omarosa was only dimly lit....we've seen how Omi can go INNN on yo life when she's against you.

This reunion.......I must see!

Remember when everyone dragged Nene on Twitter for her argument with La Toya? LOL I never knew La Toya had that many fans!

This is the first episode of CA that I've seen in a long time and I'm just beyond disappointed and confused with how it ended. Part of me thinks he would have fired Omarosa(deservingly so) but I do also think he was thinking about the ratings. I don't know. I just hope Omarosa gets fired and soon. I can't stand her at all.

• Upvote 1

This is the first episode of CA that I've seen in a long time and I'm just beyond disappointed and confused with how it ended. Part of me thinks he would have fired Omarosa(deservingly so) but I do also think he was thinking about the ratings. I don't know. I just hope Omarosa gets fired and soon. I can't stand her at all.

If Latoya would have brought back Dennis and Omarosa to the board room, Dennis would have went home. As a matter of fact, he might have fired Latoya for not bringing back Omarosa because Toy cost him a great ignant tv moment. You know Omarosa would have acted a plum fool if she was brought back. I can only imagine the vile comments that would have come out of her mouth.
  • Upvote 1

If Latoya would have brought back Dennis and Omarosa to the board room, Dennis would have went home. As a matter of fact,mig he ht have fired Latoya for not bringing back Omarosa because Toy cost him a great ignant tv moment. You know Omarosa would have acted a plum fool if she was brought back. I can only imagine the vile comments that would have come out of her mouth.

I dont agree at all. Its not like shes never gonna get called back to the boardroon,vudu :asham: Donald knows someone is definately gonna bring her in there...he aint trippin off this one time. Donald can be very unpredictable, Im not 100% confident that he would have not fired Omarosa.

If Latoya would have brought back Dennis and Omarosa to the board room, Dennis would have went home. As a matter of fact, he might have fired Latoya for not bringing back Omarosa because Toy cost him a great ignant tv moment. You know Omarosa would have acted a plum fool if she was brought back. I can only imagine the vile comments that would have come out of her mouth.

Yeah I could see that happening. The drama between those two after that would have done wonders with the ratings. It's sad to see Toya go so soon, though. Though I don't think that's gonna be the end of that drama. There's too much there for that to be the end of it.

• Upvote 1

I dont agree at all. Its not like shes never gonna get called back to the boardroon,vudu :asham: Donald knows someone is definately gonna bring her in there...he aint trippin off this one time. Donald can be very unpredictable, Im not 100% confident that he would have not fired Omarosa.

He wanted Omarosa vs. Latoya in the boardroom and now that will never happen. Im sure that urked him a bit.

Now Claudia's stupid ass is gone. Another wack bitch scared to bring Omarosa in the boardroom

Based on the preview for next Sunday it looked like Lil Jon is the next product manager for their team so if Omarosa doesn't pull her weight and they lose, I'm sure he won't hesitate for a minute on bringing her back in the boardroom. Least I hope so. He said in the boardroom when Claudia brought him back that he would have picked Omarosa if it was his choice so I think he'd bring her back. The question is, though, would she be fired?