Chris Brown Blows Up On Valet... Over Ten Dollars!

Escapade

TMZ has obtained NEW VIDEO of the Chris Brown valet incident ... in which it's clear -- BROWN THREATENED THE VALET.

The new footage shows Chris cussing at the valet in front of PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Brown had just attended a charity event for inner city youth.

The valet had asked for the $10 fee before handing Brown the keys -- but Chris refused to pay because he was only at the event for a short time and didn't feel it was fair.

Chris exploded in anger ... getting right in the valet's face and yelling, "Gimme my f*cking keys ... f*ck ten dollars."

Then comes the threat -- "Gimme my keys ... we gonna turn this whole spot up ... I promise you."Translation -- WE'LL GET VIOLENT IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE KEYS.

That's when someone from Brown's camp appears to give the valet $10 ... and Brown snatches his keys back and says, "Funky ass ten dollars."

He has real issues.

I know Im in the minority, but why do I get the feeling he gets provoked alot? Once again, i dont follow his antics and could be wrong. But this image only started from the Ri incident (I was ALWAYS suspicious of that whole thing and now they are back together).

I also think something bad is going to happen to him real soon...

I know Im in the minority, but why do I get the feeling he gets provoked alot? Once again, i dont follow his antics and could be wrong. But this image only started from the Ri incident (I was ALWAYS suspicious of that whole thing and now they are back together).

I also think something bad is going to happen to him real soon...

I don't think it's that. I think his reactions make it seem like he's being provoked, when really, a person without anger issues would react differently.

I don't know if we have all the details about the $10 situation, but would a person who doesn't have anger issues react the way he did? No. They would probably just pay it, or ask to speak to the manager.

• Upvote 2

I don't think it's that. I think his reactions make it seem like he's being provoked, when really, a person without anger issues would react differently.

I don't know if we have all the details about the $10 situation, but would a person who doesn't have anger issues react the way he did? No. They would probably just pay it, or ask to speak to the manager.

All truth.....and over $10.......how he mad at the attendant for doing his job, when he's a millionaire and acting like thats the last $10 to his name, dumb shit.

Ok i posted my original comment before watching the video. Im not trying to defend him, but we only heard the last half of whatever was going on. Its irrelevant if it "only $10", im just saying we really dont what the fuck happened. Paps are ALWAYS there to make a these situations worse. Dude has already admitted he has anger issues, cant be easy it being magnified in the public eye. Believe it or not im not trying to defend him :lol:

Ok i posted my original comment before watching the video. Im not trying to defend him, but we only heard the last half of whatever was going on. Its irrelevant if it "only $10", im just saying we really dont what the fuck happened. Paps are ALWAYS there to make a these situations worse. Dude has already admitted he has anger issues, cant be easy it being magnified in the public eye. Believe it or not im not trying to defend him :lol:

But.....it was over $10, it was a fee that he didn't think he should pay, thats basically what it was all about. Before the cameras came on he tried to back out of paying because he was in wherever he was for 30mins, and didn't think he desserved the fee. Like with most things he does, he was in the wrong.

What is this man so damn angry about. He's like a big ball of unhappy inside. I really wish he would seek professional help to deal with his demons becuz its something deeper that's blind to the eye on surface.

he supposed to be ballin' and a millionaire but a $10 fee gets him pressed? smh

But.....it was over $10, it was a fee that he didn't think he should pay, thats basically what it was all about. Before the cameras came on he tried to back out of paying because he was in wherever he was for 30mins, and didn't think he desserved the fee. Like with most things he does, he was in the wrong.

Well i dunno where you got this confirmation from...but if it was that, then yes he was wrong

What is this man so damn angry about. He's like a big ball of unhappy inside. I really wish he would seek professional help to deal with his demons becuz its something deeper that's blind to the eye on surface.

Thank you....i shoulda just said this lol

Iyanla needs to fix his life -_-

he supposed to be ballin' and a millionaire but a $10 fee gets him pressed? smh

Exactly. He's always bragging about his Lambos and private jets but catches a bitch fit over $10!

well.. yeah... I mean if Chipotle ( :& ) started serving horse meat.. McDonalds would under fire as well...

same difference with Rihanna... or any other partnership

He better start learning how to have patience if their really planning on having babies like she said. One day Chris is gonna step to the wrong person and get laid the fuck out.