Chris Brown Blows Up On Valet... Over Ten Dollars!

Escapade

He better start learning how to have patience if their really planning on having babies like she said. One day Chris is gonna step to the wrong person and get laid the fuck out.

he needs to get his anger checked out... it's pretty rough... i mean we all get angry but over 10$? Really? You're a millionaire driving a leased 6-figure car and you're bitching over 10$... Rihanna's gonna get it tonight -_-

he needs to get his anger checked out... it's pretty rough... i mean we all get angry but over 10$? Really? You're a millionaire driving a leased 6-figure car and you're bitching over 10$... Rihanna's gonna get it tonight -_-

LOL ir's funny cause a similar incident happened with me. I got my hair done at the salon. I did NOT ask him to trim my split ends but he did anyway and had the nerve to try to charge me $10 for it! I didn't even blow up. I just calmly explained to him why I shouldn't be charged for a haircut that I didn't want and the issue was resolved. Now if someone like me who gets paid minimum wage could keep my composure then I know a millionaire like Chis has no excuse.

Chris Brown & Learn don't belong in the same sentence :coffee:

LOL true! He just needs to go away. He hasn't had a good single since his Exclusive days. We have no use for him really. It's not like he sells decent anyway.

• Upvote 1

LOL ir's funny cause a similar incident happened with me. I got my hair done at the salon. I did NOT ask him to trim my split ends but he did anyway and had the nerve to try to charge me $10 for it! I didn't even blow up. I just calmly explained to him why I shouldn't be charged for a haircut that I didn't want and the issue was resolved. Now if someone like me who gets paid minimum wage could keep my composure then I know a millionaire like Chis has no excuse.

that's not the same thing.. :lol: CB used the valet service.. doesn't matter if it were for 5 minutes or 5 hours... now if they washed his car without knowing it... and then charged him for it... well that's bullshit :lol:

• Upvote 1

that's not the same thing.. :lol: CB used the valet service.. doesn't matter if it were for 5 minutes or 5 hours... now if they washed his car without knowing it... and then charged him for it... well that's bullshit :lol:

Trueeeee. If something as little as $10 can set him off then he really needs serious help and Rihanna may need to reevaluate the man she wants to be the father of her child.

that explanation is bullshit, does CB think he the only celeb to get bad service? I bet celebs get bad service more than we would know but you don't see them on the news nearly as much as CB, why? Not because they don't get pissed at bad service but maybe because CB is an asshole and doesn't know how to handle shit wit any sense....SMH

that explanation is bullshit, does CB think he the only celeb to get bad service? I bet celebs get bad service more than we would know but you don't see them on the news nearly as much as CB, why? Not because they don't get pissed at bad service but maybe because CB is an asshole and doesn't know how to handle shit wit any sense....SMH

THIS

If they can search Janet, Goddess of Life, Our Creator, Queen of Pop, mother fucking Jacksons bags at an airport then Chris you just pay that $10 and keep fucking moving. You attitude has been stunk on several occasions - let's not come for a valet mans attitude.

• Upvote 3

He & Lohan both need jail for a few years, and none of the "Celebrity" jails, he needs to be in a place where he gotta defend his ass on a daily basis (literally this time), and she gotta face big bitches named Bertha & Mabelean............oh wait I forgot Lindsay would would like that, she been with Samantha....ok she just needs her ass kicked lol

I can't believe it. They attempt to find a way to defend him again! :mellow: I swear if he brutally assaulted a child they'd find a way to say it was the child's fault.

Exactly. You could catch him on camera mass murdering a senior citizens home and his fans will find a way to victimize him.

He & Lohan both need jail for a few years, and none of the "Celebrity" jails, he needs to be in a place where he gotta defend his ass on a daily basis (literally this time), and she gotta face big bitches named Bertha & Mabelean............oh wait I forgot Lindsay would would like that, she been with Samantha....ok she just needs her ass kicked lol

LOL Ikr. All these celebrity jails mysteriously get "overcrowded". Chris will one day meet his match and unlike Rihanna, they will be capable of laying him out

It's annoying how his fans try to compare him to MJ and say he was misunderstood. No matter how much shit they gave Michael he would never blow up on a valet or throw chairs out of the window at GMA. That's the difference between a gentleman and a thug.

• Upvote 3

The comments section on any site are always full of negativity. I don't see how this is "bringing Rihanna down"...she's always been a polarizing figure, she never had an overwhelming positive and warm reception from everyone.

Chris is ALREADY down, so this isn't going to be big news. It'll be forgotten in a few weeks when he does something else that brings attention to himself.

• Upvote 1

I wish someone could post a list of all the Chris Brown incidents :asham: By the end of next year we should have a complete 13 episode season

I can imagine Mont doing this for his LP show :lol:. The clips that would be used to show Fist Breezy's episodes would be hilarious!!

• Upvote 2