Name Some Things You Love About Yourself...

:umm:

:lmao: .......anyway I love my eyes, my skin is smooth, while in the nursing program we had a class called health assessment we basically had to feel each other up, and the women said he has the smoothest skin :wub: I like my height even though I have a thing for shorter guys I am 6'1

This one is hard. Because I don't want to come across as arrogant :)

I just in general love the type of person that I am.

I feel like I'm willing to give anyone a chance - no matter what they have said or done in the past. I like that about me. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

I love that if someone fucks me about then I can drop them before I click my fingers and remove the tumour from my life ^_^

I also like my eyes :)

This one is hard. Because I don't want to come across as arrogant :)

I just in general love the type of person that I am.

I feel like I'm willing to give anyone a chance - no matter what they have said or done in the past. I like that about me. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

I love that if someone fucks me about then I can drop them before I click my fingers and remove the tumour from my life ^_^

I also like my eyes :)

I like your hair its all brands of wild :)

That's sweet ^_^

But this is about YOU! What do you love about yourself bailey?

i already posted .......my skin, my eyes, my height, the fact that I tend to get along with just about anyone. I know gay guys that always seem to have something negative to say, even the slightest thing like being on vacation and complaining about a convo on the elevator to their hotel room. I tend to not be like that, which I guess is why I don't have any gay male friends

I'm saying this with as much humility as possible :asham:

Personality:

My high optimism

My wisdom

My inner strength

My intelligence

My loyalty

My generosity

I'm a passionate romantic

Physically:

I love my hands. I'm always complimented on how soft they are. ^_^

I love my lips.

And yes, I love my eyes, too :lol: They're pretty dark, almost black, but still bright.

• Upvote 1

Eh screw it, I'm going out all arrogant :P

* I still look young for my age (of ... 10 lol)

* I have a good ear (so my violin teacher says)

* My diverse music tastes

* My handwriting

* I'm good at remembering numbers (I credit that to my synesthesia)

* I can say the alphabet backwards fast.

* And I have a good reflex when the traffic light turns green lol

• Upvote 1

.My heart, when I say I care about you I mean it, and I care about alot of people whether they care about me or not, whether I'm even in their lives or not, I'll be thinking of them, and hoping for the best in life for them.

.That I have my own style & taste in everything, music & movies too and don't really follow trends, I see them, I know them, but that don't mean I like them or will follow them.

.My fuckin passion

.My drive and optimism, the fact that if I want something to happen for me that seems fucking impossible, I WILL MAKE IT, and fuckin testify till the end lol.

.My voice and all it's range lol, I used to hate the natural deepness it has, but doing impressions & singing really helps my levels constantly differ, I think I can get alot of cool things accomplished with it lol

.I like my eyes alot, I like that they're big

. my skin, it's really smooth lol (I have the worst fucking Dandruff I've ever seen but even with having to constantly take care of that my skins good lol)

.My hair..........I fucking love my hair, I don't think I'll ever settle on a hair style for life, and I really don't want to lol