Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

.........Oh you know I got somethin to say... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IT'S AS IF RUN FROM THE TOP 10 TAUGHT HER NOTHING!!!

It's always so funny to me when people (SHE) makes Bey out to be this deep "real" artist, but has been keeping it simple and hoodrat since B'day (except B'day wasn't even that hood, just more than Dangerously In Love, the only quality album she has).....very seldom do I use the words "EW" to describe a song....but when it comes to Bey it's the 1st thought I had for Run The World, it's the 1st thought I had for Countdown, and it's very much the 1st thought I had for this tripe. But no suprise here, the fans seem to think it's perfection....wheres if this was a Ciara, Brandy, or Kelly song they'd be trashing it as they should.

After Run from the quality, I can honestly say I did not expect better, now watch her make an actual good song be song be single #5 when nobody cares again, like she did with Love On Top. :coffee:

Love On Top was cute

.........Oh you know I got somethin to say... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IT'S AS IF RUN FROM THE TOP 10 TAUGHT HER NOTHING!!!

It's always so funny to me when people (SHE) makes Bey out to be this deep "real" artist, but has been keeping it simple and hoodrat since B'day (except B'day wasn't even that hood, just more than Dangerously In Love, the only quality album she has).....very seldom do I use the words "EW" to describe a song....but when it comes to Bey it's the 1st thought I had for Run The World, it's the 1st thought I had for Countdown, and it's very much the 1st thought I had for this tripe. But no suprise here, the fans seem to think it's perfection....wheres if this was a Ciara, Brandy, or Kelly song they'd be trashing it as they should.

After Run from the quality, I can honestly say I did not expect better, now watch her make an actual good song be song be single #5 when nobody cares again, like she did with Love On Top. :coffee:

"Run from the quality" "RUN FROM THE TOP 10"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 2

If this is her bringing R&B back.........let it die PLEASE let it DIE, it's my favorite genre but for god sakes if this is it's futur let it rest with Disco.

Love On Top was cute

I call it better than the entire 4 album, and the entire I Am Hoodrat Fuckery album.

It's always so funny to me when people (SHE) makes her out to be this "deep" "real" artist, but has been keeping it simple and hoodrat since B'day (except B'day wasn't even that hood, just more than Dangerously In Love, the only quality album she has).....very seldom do I use the words "EW" to describe a song....but when it comes to Bey it's the 1st thought I had for Run The World, it's the 1st thought I had for Countdown, and it's very much the 1st thought I had for this tripe. But no suprise here, the fans seem to think it's perfection....wheres if this was a Ciara, Brandy, or Kelly song they'd be trashing it as they should.

After Run from the quality, I can honestly say I did not expect better, now watch her make an actual good song be single #5 when nobody cares again, like she did with Love On Top. :coffee:

Lord yes the fuck they would! Preach! and right now this song is better

"Run from the quality" "RUN FROM THE TOP 10"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bitch! :lol:

Beyonce knows better... even as a buzz single/whatever that's supposed to be, she has to know better!

GARBAGE!

She actually don't know better. How many times do I gotta say she's dumb :sigh:

Lord yes the fuck they would! Preach! and right now this song is better

bitch! :lol:

She actually don't know better. How many times do I gotta say she's dumb :sigh:

I'll take Ice over this..........and I dont like Ice either.

LOL theres a reason "Beyonce sounds like a 5th grader" is the main pick when you type in "Beyonce sounds like" in Googles search.

it's like when JD had Janet on the cover of "King" ....like he got that much sway :unsure:

This is worse than anything ya'll can shade during the "low points" in Janet's career. Janet never put out absolute GARBAGE! Shade Damita Jo, 20YO, and/or Discipline, but they sound like GOLD compared to that shit! lol

• Upvote 2

This is worse than anything ya'll can shade during the "low points" in Janet's career. Janet never put out absolute GARBAGE! Shade Damita Jo, 20YO, and/or Discipline, but that sound like GOLD compared to that shit! lol

clearly she wants the ghetto queens .....take them

I'll take Ice over this..........and I dont like Ice either.

LOL theres a reason "Beyonce sounds like a 5th grader" is the main pick when you type in "Beyonce sounds like" in Googles search.

My "Pooh Bear" likes Ice but I think it's just ok "Kisses Down Low" actually grew on me and now I love it. The beat is sick when you hear it on radio speakers with bass and treble.

tumblr_mjk42dY6se1r6qguso1_250_zps63bcf1e5.gif

I didn't even care for the video but that also grew on me. Either way both songs are better than this stupid "Bow Down"

clearly she wants the ghetto queens .....take them

The ghetto queens don't buy music though... ask Ciara. -_-

If this is the way she's going for the next album, I'm done. She's 1 1/2 : 2 1/2 with me right now (I could at least tolerate 4closure). She should have taken some hints from her debut if she was going for "R&B". Not this "I Am...Ratchet" trash.

4closure!!! :o:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've reached my quota of "likes" for the day, but YESSSS!!! lol

• Upvote 1

This is worse than anything ya'll can shade during the "low points" in Janet's career. Janet never put out absolute GARBAGE! Shade Damita Jo, 20YO, and/or Discipline, but that sound like GOLD compared to that shit! lol

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 100 % Human Indian remy hair truth

It does feel forced when bey tries to be street. Rihanna is a bit more believable.

Doesn't sound like a Rihanna leftover, just another "Diva" the second one sounds like kanye with the orchestral sample

My "Pooh Bear" likes Ice but I think it's just ok "Kisses Down Low" actually grew on me and now I love it. The beat is sick when you hear it on radio speakers with bass and treble.

tumblr_mjk42dY6se1r6qguso1_250_zps63bcf1e5.gif

I didn't even care for the video but that also grew on me. Either way both songs are better than this stupid "Bow Down"

Why did I think that was K. Michelle? lol

Some people are doing way too much

As always

And she's supposed to be "The biggest star after MJ"........this shitty music is lower than LaToya quality LOL

who says so other than Jay-Z and the Beystans? I never heard the media saying she's the biggest thing since MJ. Hell i'd give that to Britney before Beyonce