LaToya better watch out.....Omarosa wants to take her down

jarrylf

...............I DIE @ "LieToya"

OK....she does have a point in that she really didnt call anyone there out of there names (like she use to) and LaToya went TOOO far talking about MCD, when she knows that shade Nene threw about her only being known for MJ. I said when I saw the episodes and heard LaToya talk her shade....it's gon bite her in the AZZ

Im torn. I do feel Latoya went kinda far ans was actually surprised but on the contrary...Omarosa fights with blades and knife all da time verbally. So a taste of her own meds...I think shes moreso bothered becuz she wouldn't expect Latoya of all ppl to dig in her so deep.

• Upvote 2

Yea I think Omarosa was genuinely hurt (again I recall her DEFENDING them and shutting down people who wanted to clown the family), and I think she probably respected or at least wasn't looking for a fight from her.

But ya dem was them tears were non-existant with those breakdowns. but still.......it was going on A MONTH after his death...even if you think it...YOU DON'T SAY IT on Camera!

Toya's ass is in trouble. I still can't believe she said some shit like that.

Same here she's such a sweetheart and tho she's shown she can be tough too, it's not like her (from what we've seen) to just plain flat out be mean (specifically talk about the confessionals)

Same here she's such a sweetheart and tho she's shown she can be tough too, it's not like her (from what we've seen) to just plain flat out be mean (specifically talk about the confessionals)

I honestly think she didn't mean it in a mean way. I think she said it jokingly to emphasize on Omarosa's reputation but she said it without thinking

La Toya said what everyone else was thinking. Yes it was harsh, but that show is cut throat and everyone knows it. Omarosa likes to push buttons but she doesn't liked to get pushed. She was basically exploiting her dead fiancee to get sympathy points in the board room. Your man had just died 5 weeks earlier but here you are on the apprentice with camera's in your face, make-up done, hair done and claws out. But you want folks to believe you're in mourning. Girl bye! <_<:rolleyes:

I just seen they said Latoya was on sum late night show last night and that she was sending out an apology to Omarosa and started saying nice things about Duncan but she also said she has yet to be contacted with all this legal crap thats been said recently..

Latoya sounds very...um, not worried. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Latoya isn't as sweet and innocent as she likes to portray. There are reasons Queen Janet keeps her distance.

Janhova doesn't want it with Legendtoya. She knows big sis learnt some moves from her mafia boo.