Ashanti's trying it again with a new sangle: Never Should Have

Kim

If Ashanti is serious about being a factor again she needs backing and label support. She explained why she turned down a couple of 360 deals and it made sense. But she seems to be trying to get mainstream success on a underground budget. That won't work.

Her best gift was her songwriting craft which she was doing before she ever came out as a solo artist. She should go back to that because the girl can write. But if not, then she needs to take that 360 deal and split her acting profits with her record label.

If Ashanti is serious about being a factor again she needs backing and label support. She explained why she turned down a couple of 360 deals and it made sense. But she seems to be trying to get mainstream success on a underground budget. That won't work.

Her best gift was her songwriting craft which she was doing before she ever came out as a solo artist. She should go back to that because the girl can write. But if not, then she needs to take that 360 deal and split her acting profits with her record label.

She needs to get rid of her mother tbh. It's clear that Her mother doesn't know what she is doing

She needs to get rid of her mother tbh. It's clear that Her mother doesn't know what she is doing

I didn't know her mother was still her manager. But even if she got a new manager she would still label support. The way Ashanti described her current career situation made it seem like she is basically doing everthing her self.

Ashanti will never get a label to truly back her and properly fund a whole project through. They know better..She won't be able to be hott again,, the music industry is very unforgiving ...comebacks are every bluemoon especially in today's musical climate. If someone like Xtina ..who was huge and had the best voice out of all them..can't seem to get back in..with the "in" crowd of the popular girls...someone like Ashanti definately doesn't have a chance. When ur out of the circle...ur out..the world has moved on to bigger and better..we have no need for Ashanti..wut can we get from her that we can't get from the head bitches today-nothing. Which is why the world had moved from her to begin with. She can keep dreaming like Ciara. Its an uphill battle that neither can conquer honestly

I actually want Ashanti to do well tbh. But I just feel like either these flop girls don't have the drive or they really are struggling to get support. How can it be that this girl who had hit after hit just fell off? Where did she go wrong?

I actually want Ashanti to do well tbh. But I just feel like either these flop girls don't have the drive or they really are struggling to get support. How can it be that this girl who had hit after hit just fell off? Where did she go wrong?

She got boring.. She ran out of shit to talk about and the public likes what it likes

Not to mention her performance skills or lack thereof

• Upvote 1

I didn't know her mother was still her manager. But even if she got a new manager she would still label support. The way Ashanti described her current career situation made it seem like she is basically doing everthing her self.

True. There is no room for her on mainstream but R&B could use Her IF she starts to drop some type of quality stuff again.

She needs a much better team behind her and if she realizes that that doesn't work than cut it and just start to write for others

• 2 weeks later...