The TLC thread

RedSimba

I LOVED their performance, but T-boz was having mic issues, I don't know if her voice was quieter because the track was supposed to be louder, or if it was 100% live and all the dancing weighed on it....and the T-shirt under the bustier....really?.....not even a tank top?.......Anyway Lil Mama did great, and I LOVE that clap breakdown at the end.

I missed some of the beginning..but it was cool. My thing is they rely soooo much on Waterfalls to where it makes them seem so.insecure about their catalog. I get it, waterfalls is A universal song that really took.them to super stardom but they have so many hits they can perform. It's ALWAYS Waterfalls ..I wish they wuld let that go. Stop.being stuck in that

I agree, between them constantly performing it and radio constantly playing it, I don't love it as much as I would if I didn't hear it as much.

Clear up again that they arent dropped.

Well I'll be watching DWTS tomorrow.

DAMNT, why they gotta be in Detroit when I dont live there no mo, wait T-boz lives here now tho, I forget lol

I will be fine without "Waterfalls" or "No Scrubs" for a while, but that's just my opinion. It would be nice to see "Creep" or "What About Your Friends".

YESSSSSSSs

How's about Aint Too Proud To Beg, or some Hat 2 Da Back, and Unpretty too, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THEY SANG UNPRETTY TOGETHER?!?!?

They need to get back with whoever did their outfits on the fan mail tour.

That's the thing.. I think their stylist/seamstress/designer is this lady name Juliane (who got her start working with Janet btw) but she's done ALL of TLC shit from CrazySexyCool til now...(all those nice,creative costumes that were the shit)..so the person who created these outfits is the same one who did the Fanmail tour lol