The TLC thread

RedSimba

I try to always hear both sides out fairly but with Pebbles, she just comes off as a woman who doesn't want the truth to paint the ugly picture of who she was. She wuld be better off saying..I was a diff person and not proud of what I did back then instead of tryna make it like TLC is just making EVERYTHING up.

And her daughter...smfh..bitch still had an "idgaf" look on her face after Wendy addressed her about the childish Chilli threat she made on twitter. Then had the nerve to respond to Wendy with an attitude?? It's clear Pebbles never did check her daughter about her threatening Chilli but u suppose to be a "holy" woman,Pebbles? And u think it was fine for ur daughter to do that? how da fuck does she expect anyone to take her seriously?

• Upvote 2

And who's that bitch (Pebbles Daughter) kidding, she's seen Chili's muscles, Chili could KICK HER ASSS

and Im betting they've seen T-Boz choke a bitch or something, cause like someone pointed out they're very tight lipped about her, except when Pebbles downplayed her with "she was just a Shampoo girl" and that bullshit. didn't make any sense.

Lie, after Lie after Lie, after Lie, with a scoop of too much. She looks GREAT tho but uh-uh she cannot be trusted WOW That was pretty messed up, in a nutshell she said they brought nothing to the table

Pretty telling & funny to me that Crystal has her issues with the movie & the group but NO issue with how they did Pebbles LOL

They really didn't blow up until she was fired. The only thing pebbles did good was dropping crystal. They were an urban group with oooh on the TLC tip but after that they were global stars. Ashley had 2 deactivate her twitter. She should worry about these crazy ass fans not Chilli

Pretty much....ur right Pebbles just put them together but they really blew up after Pebbles was left..She tries to take so much credit " I'm responsible for the biggest girl group of all time" but bitch they didn't becum HUGE until u left..lol bitch imma need you to "envision" that since ur such a "visionary" .. ha! She loves using that term.. and that indeed was shade ..her talkin that shit about Tboz being a shampoo girl. Lady, we all know she was a shampoo bitch..all u could have said was she worked at a salon.

A simple cover I made lol. I always thought this shot from the booklet fit the mood of the song perfectly...

2lusynt.png

Ooh, who would be up for a TLC singles survivor when I'm done with the Mariah one in about a week? ^_^ I gotta say the movie has reignited my love for the group.

• Upvote 4

A simple cover I made lol. I always thought this shot from the booklet fit the mood of the song perfectly...

2lusynt.png

Ooh, who would be up for a TLC singles survivor when I'm done with the Mariah one in about a week? ^_^ I gotta say the movie has reignited my love for the group.

I haven't participated in one of these survivor games but I would for tlc...just gotta tell me how it works

I haven't participated in one of these survivor games but I would for tlc...just gotta tell me how it works

Alright it's just like the TV show. Each round people vote out their least favorite song, and at end of the round the song with the most votes gets eliminated. Each round is 24 hours (give or take lol).

TLC Fired Over LA Reid Affair Rumors: Epic Records logo removed from TLC's website, New album not being released in 2014?

TLC has reportedly ben dropped by Epic records after their feud with former manager Pebbles and singer Chilli's alleged affair with music executive LA Reid.

TLC fansite took notice that the girl group name was not posted on the Epic's roster online as well as Epic's logo removal on the girl's site. Chilli ad Tboz announced to MTV that they would be working with LA Reid for a future album expected to be released in 2014.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/22091/20131121/tlc-fired-over-l-reid-affair-rumors-epic-records-logo.htm

====================================