The TLC thread

RedSimba

LOFL @ "I HELD MY PEACE FOR 20 YRS" Chick, you supposed to be a passta, you know good & God-damn well aint no statue of limitations on "moving on" nobody says "I'm gon move on with my life....and then in 3 years, IMA HANDLE THIS" LOL, she a trip, she need to throw some scripture at that brat of a daughter she got.

angela-basset-witch-american-horror-story-coven.gif

Pebbles has nothing imo. Her dirty laundry will be hung out to dry pre-wash if she pursues it.

• Upvote 2

LOFL @ "I HELD MY PEACE FOR 20 YRS" Chick, you supposed to be a passta, you know good & God-damn well aint no statue of limitations on "moving on" nobody says "I'm gon move on with my life....and then in 3 years, IMA HANDLE THIS" LOL, she a trip, she need to throw some scripture at that brat of a daughter she got.

Lol nothing she can say will make her look good. I'm not sure what her PR people are thinking. TLC needs to go ahead and release that album they're recording right now. It would go platinum with all this attention

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, her sister did say once that she thinks she's the only person who could replace Lisa in the group..........Im like.....uh-uh LOL, That's like Jermaine thinkin he can replace MJ lol

Jermaine, at one point, had a career.... :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Jermaine, at one point, had a career.... :coffee:

DianaOHIJUSTCANT-vi.gif

Yea from what I've heard aout her, she's been trying to get her rap career off the ground since before Lisa died. And alot of TLC fans don't like her cause they think she does all these interviews and TLC slamming for promotion and attention. I havent come to that conclusion, but I don't think it's necessarily a hard 1 to come to

Watching TLC interviews all weekend, feeling very nostalgic and also catching up on the more recent interviews from the past 3 years.

me too.. I've actually been looking at alot of Pebbles inteviews..i guess tryna get a good sense of who Pebbles is (as a person and what she stands for) as oppose to the artist,that Im already familiar with. She actually has alot of good,commendable qualities about her than i would have assumed.

me too.. I've actually been looking at alot of Pebbles inteviews..i guess tryna get a good sense of who Pebbles is (as a person and what she stands for) as oppose to the artist,that Im already familiar with. She actually has alot of good,commendable qualities about her than i would have assumed.

I will probably check out some of her interviews. While I think it's tough that she gets a lot of blame for what TLC did, I'm grateful that she discovered them.

• Upvote 1

Lol what a mess this has become. Chilli just did an interview and said reign drop told her to her face the movie was amazing and now she is changing her story.

Free publicity. She can't get it any other way.

Though I'm sure she really does wish somethings were different/explained more in depth in the film.

• Upvote 2

Hold up, but Im still on a mission to find out who da chick was that dissed Lefteye on the red carpet at 2000' Grammys ..Ppl were speculating it was either Beyonce,Lil Kim, Mariah Carey or Blu Cantrell.

WE NEED TO KNOW :umm:So I can GO IN on them on twitter :coffee:

Blu seems the most likely listed, Bey seems too "nice" (be she does shade behind peoples backs but not like that), Kim was a good friend of Lisa's, and Mariah was/is a big fan of the group, Blu....idk lol, like I said before I think it wasn't meant to be any 1 person, just a type of spokes person for probably alot of behind the scenes people they dealt with at that time.

Hold up, but Im still on a mission to find out who da chick was that dissed Lefteye on the red carpet at 2000' Grammys ..Ppl were speculating it was either Beyonce,Lil Kim, Mariah Carey or Blu Cantrell.

WE NEED TO KNOW :umm:So I can GO IN on them on twitter :coffee:

i1ya85.jpg

That's from the actress' instagram. Note she said she played "lead singer from an opposing girl group"

lol

However, when someone tweeted Chilli this and asked her was it Beyonce, she said no. I think Chilli just didn't want the BeyHive camping out in her mentions. lol

If you think about it, it makes sense, because Destiny's Child opened for TLC on tour when they first came out. lol Beyonce probably got a little too familiar with T-Boz and Chilli and they had to put her in her place. lol

I must note, someone added the side by side pic of Beyonce and the actress. Apparently that pic isn't from the same year the incident is supposed to have taken place. lol

• Upvote 1

I already knew that pic of Beyonce wasn't from the same yr.

Another reason y I dnt think it was Beyonce is becuz ..let's be real..Beyonce is not a BOLD bitch like that. She's not a rihanna lol..Beyonce is too cookie cutter with the continuous plastered smile to make that remark cuz she wants everyone including celebs to like her.She's not messy like that.

Andddd Kelly Rowland said when they went on tour with TLC ..that Lefteye was the nicest to them and that Lefteye wuld come talk to them and visit them in their dressing rooms. Chilli and Tboz , not so much. So for Bee to speak ill of Lefteye would be less likely cuz she was the member who was the nicest to them.