The TLC thread

RedSimba

PEBBLES daughter is STILL talkin shit about Chilli :sigh:

Pebbles' daughter Ashley Reid is still angry about the way her mother was portrayed on the VH1 TLC biopic, "CrazySexyCool," and clarified her previous tweets in a recent interview. "There's just something I want to say. I'm not gonna talk about Chilli sucking my father's d*ck or most of the d*cks in the industry in the '90s...I won't talk about that. The fact that she sucked most of the d*cks in the 90′s, I won't talk about that. That has nothing to do with the fact that she is a lying person, I won't even call her a whore anymore. She's claimed that, we got it."

Chilli didn't sit back idly as Ashley bashed her, and took to Twitter to respond to fans asking about the situation. She said that Ashley was "bringing it to herself" in the situation, adding that she's not afraid to take care of herself when confronted.

http://www.vladtv.co...eo_image-223922

For her to be the daughter of a "Holy" woman ...she has a disgusting mouth! The comment about her saying Chilli sucked her father's dick was, just downright nasty :blink: :blink: :blink: ..who speaks about their father in that way????

That's not her biological father anyway... how about she speak about that....

If she wants to be messy, there is alot of tea about Pebbles out there that can be spilled too, but we won't go there. :coffee:

Also, as someone pointed out. She has yet to say A WORD about T-boz. She knows she doesn't want a day with Tionne! lol

• Upvote 2

That's not her biological father anyway... how about she speak about that....

If she wants to be messy, there is alot of tea about Pebbles out there that can be spilled too, but we won't go there. :coffee:

Also, as someone pointed out. She has yet to say A WORD about T-boz. She knows she doesn't want a day with Tionne! lol

10081_KandiSideEye.gif

• Upvote 2

Hmm, should be interesting

To say the least. Like seriously, don't care what anybody thinks of Wendy, chick goes for the nitty gritty with the questions, and that's something I can never fault her for, she gives 1 hell of a interview with the right celeb....and Pebbles is on that list (meaning celebs with dirt that she actually knows of).

.......which is important to my next thread.

PEBBLES GON BE ON WENDY WILLIAMS ON WEDS TO GIVE HER SIDE.....I don't know what to expect, but you can expect that I'll be watchin fo damn sure.

I can't stand Wendy but she does do a good job asking messy questions. I'm shocked she's going on there after Wendy made fun of her for not coming on the show when she invited her with TLC. I bet Pebbles is going to say I was being a mother and protector. Which in that case Wendy needs to ask what mother let's their kid sign a contract like that.

Wendy better address Pebbles' daughter Ashley making an absolute fool of herself. I love how Chilli responded to Ashley's statements (she refused to comment on Ashley's statements, but said she understands that Ashley is being protective of her mother) and that she started a petition against MediaFAKEout for making comments about Tron's sexuality.

• Upvote 1

I had always heard about it and seen it's tag on YT, but I never watached.

You know in the last year, I think I love Chili more than I ever have lol, I've said alot of times that she's the expendable 1 of TLC to me, but now I think not and see not. I loves her so much more than I have before.

Wendy better address Pebbles' daughter Ashley making an absolute fool of herself. I love how Chilli responded to Ashley's statements (she refused to comment on Ashley's statements, but said she understands that Ashley is being protective of her mother) and that she started a petition against MediaFAKEout for making comments about Tron's sexuality.

She came at pebbles daughter last week and said she should leave the dirt alone because before your mom was sister Perri she was pebbles and I know some thangs. Wendy called her ghetto too

• Upvote 1

Tionne T-Boz Watkins@TheRealTBOZ5m

Yall need 2 watch what church y'all walk into cuz I'll tell ya some of these so-called MINISTERS might get struck by lightning at any moment

@officialchilli17s

Yall need 2 watch what church yall walk n2 cuz ill tell ya sum of these so called MINISTERS might get struck down by lightning at any moment

tumblr_mf5p41bU0T1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Upvote 4

Lie, after Lie after Lie, after Lie, with a scoop of too much. She looks GREAT tho but uh-uh she cannot be trusted WOW That was pretty messed up, in a nutshell she said they brought nothing to the table

Pretty telling & funny to me that Crystal has her issues with the movie & the group but NO issue with how they did Pebbles LOL

• Upvote 1