The TLC thread

RedSimba

That's the thing.. I think their stylist/seamstress/designer is this lady name Juliane (who got her start working with Janet btw) but she's done ALL of TLC shit from CrazySexyCool til now...(all those nice,creative costumes that were the shit)..so the person who created these outfits is the same one who did the Fanmail tour lol

Well if they're serious about this comeback they need a team. In every category. They're attitude and stage command is missing too when they perform.

I understand why they lipsync, because of T-boz's sickle cell/the past brain tumor, etc. It's lot on her, especially with her being the lead singer for most of the songs, but I wish they would record some "live" tracks for their performances, and not rely on the vocal tracks from the original songs.

The vocal tracks they use now do have a "live" sound to them because of the mixes they use for performances, but I wish they would record some tracks specifically for performances.

Other than that, I have no real complaints. I enjoyed the AMA and DWTS performances. I wish they weren't off to the side for the DWTS performance though. They are the MAIN attraction, not side pieces. :umm:

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

WATCHING RIGHT NOW HYPE AS ALLLLLLL FUCK MY GAWD!!!!!! THEY SHOWIN OUT, THEY DOIN IT!!!

THERE BETTER BE A TOUR, I WOULD PAY MONEY TO SEE THIS LIVE, THEY ARE KILLING IT, Every set up every routine is OWNING me right now, this Red Light Special is tooooo hott

THANK YOU, Jarryl! They SLAYED! You saw Harvey in our group chat throwing shade, but they SLAYED! IDC! IDC!!!

T-Boz tearing it up and singing live! Chili is so damn disappointing. She got a hand held mic just like T-Boz yet still not singing live like T-Boz is. I can hear Chili's backing track loud and clear. Letting the damn machine sing for her smdh

Now as for you, HoeHoe!

T-Boz didn't dance as much obviously because of Sickle Cell, the brain tumor, etc... which gave her more breath to sing (though both used pre-recorded vocals. I'm happy they are singing live more though). Chilli was dancing harder, which made it more difficult for her to hit notes when it came to the slower songs, because she has to catch her breath after dancing hard for 10-15 minutes to sing and sound halfway decent.

I'm just happy to seem them perform overall. They REALLY stepped up their performance game. The best they have performed in a while.

THEY SLAYED!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Some ppl were still throwing shade on Twitter at T-Boz, but ppl are stupid. THEY. SLAYED. IDC! IDC! IDC!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I can't front...the light shade they were throwing at Tboz had me kinda chuckling lol..

"Yup,Tboz made sure to save up all of her energy for that dance break"

.. alot of ppl were making that same comment :lmao:

But then again I seen more ppl praising Tboz's dancing than Chilli's

T-Boz tearing it up and singing live! Chili is so damn disappointing. She got a hand held mic just like T-Boz yet still not singing live like T-Boz is. I can hear Chili's backing track loud and clear. Letting the damn machine sing for her smdh

What show was you watching? :mellow: Tboz had a backing track for most of the show ...like she always does. Even the part when they had mic's in their hand :lol: Except she was singing along to the backing track this time..usually she's juss str8 up lippin. They both were singing along with the backing track. That's why some parts sounded kinda off cuz their live vocals wasn't blending well w/ the backing track. Especially at the beginning..Tboz was not blending well..and Chilli struggled with some of those high notes.

What show was you watching? :mellow: Tboz had a backing track for most of the show ...like she always does. Even the part when they had mic's in their hand :lol: Except she was singing along to the backing track this time..usually she's juss str8 up lippin. They both were singing along with the backing track. That's why some parts sounded kinda off cuz their live vocals wasn't blending well w/ the backing track. Especially at the beginning..Tboz was not blending well..and Chilli struggled with some of those high notes.

Please Chili struggled with everything. Chili was even singing low on purpose so you could only hear the track cause she knows she sounded like shit. At least I could hear T-Boz. Both used a backing track as anyone could obviously tell but at least we could hear T-Boz. Especially during Red Light Special we heard T-Boz. I was goin in on Chili's ass on twitter cause her ass could've sang and when she tried to hit them notes...Lord no :mellow:

Well shit happens.. artist are not gonna always deliver vocally. TLC aren't "vocalist" so I dnt expect them to sound superb. I'm a Stan becuz of their whole package..that's just me.

who said they have to sound superb or that they were vocalists? That has nothing to do with Chili sounding like shit or her letting the track sing for her. Notice how i'm only talking about one member not both. Once again T-Boz did just fine. Chili was another story

I can't front...the light shade they were throwing at Tboz had me kinda chuckling lol..

"Yup,Tboz made sure to save up all of her energy for that dance break"

.. alot of ppl were making that same comment :lmao:

But then again I seen more ppl praising Tboz's dancing than Chilli's

I don't like it. Most of the shade is about her being bigger. Like, you know why she's bigger. She nearly died a few years ago. Let that shit go and enjoy the damn show! :umm:

who said they have to sound superb or that they were vocalists? That has nothing to do with Chili sounding like shit or her letting the track sing for her. Notice how i'm only talking about one member not both. Once again T-Boz did just fine. Chili was another story

Just enjoy the show overall and stop throwing unnecessary shade, HoeHoe! :sigh:

• Upvote 1