The TLC thread

RedSimba

I know Tboz and Chilli claim they do like DC3 but anytime they are mentioned in their presence, u can see in their body language,they ain't here for DC cuz I guess they were a threat lol hell Lefteye tried to get her group Blaque to open for them on that same tour and Chilli and Tboz was not having it. Them two always seemed a lil shady towards other female groups lol lefteye wasn't threatened by other girl groups ..she embraced em

That's true :lol:. I think the only other girl group in the house aside from DC at that time was Dixie Chicks and I doubt it's them :lol:

U rite..something doesn't sound rite..another girl group?? Unless maybe they saying it was a member of a girl group,period..not necessarily saying they were still OUT at that time. Like it culd have been a member of an washed up group who wasn't out no more r sumtin.. lol ..

U rite..something doesn't sound rite..another girl group?? Unless maybe they saying it was a member of a girl group,period..not necessarily saying they were still OUT at that time. Like it fuks have been a member of an washed up group r sumtin.. lol ..

En Vogue, Total, SWV, Xscape? - would they be invited to something like the Grammys if they weren't as popular lol? It wouldn't have been Xscape - two of them wrote No Scrubs :lol:.

if it truly is the lead singer of a girl group, that really narrows down the options of possible people that it could be. The styling is very Beyonce. More so Beyonce in the later era as opposed to then. I think it was a way to clue everyone in the fact that was her without actually saying it. lol

The only other possibility is there were trying to make people think it was her even though another female artist actually said it.

En Vogue, Total, SWV, Xscape? - would they be invited to something like the Grammys if they weren't as popular lol? It wouldn't have been Xscape - two of them wrote No Scrubs :lol:.

Well I do know that you dont have to be "popular" to attend the Grammy's just long as you have some kind of hand in the industry,hell Mya has been to the Grammy's countless times.. matter of fact she presented Destinyschild with their first ON-AIR Grammy. :lol:

ANDDD..when Letoya and Latavia got kicked outta DC, they still attended the Grammys becuz The Writing on the Wall was nominated..so yeah, even flunkies can still attend. No matter how washed up or irrelevant you are,look at Ashanti, she still goes every year as if she's still a "name" in the industry.. :asham:

if it truly is the lead singer of a girl group, that really narrows down the options of possible people that it could be. The styling is very Beyonce. More so Beyonce in the later era as opposed to then. I think it was a way to clue everyone in the fact that was her without actually saying it. lol

The only other possibility is there were trying to make people think it was her even though another female artist actually said it.

But what i think it is..is maybe they dressed the actress up to NOT look like the person they were talking about, that way they could throw us completely off but yet and still showcase that it was another "celebrity" ..I think they wanted to be vague about it on purpose. I think we're being too literal with tryna match it up based off the outfit and hair..i bet the bitch looks NOTHING like what we think

The vibe the actress gave was Lil Kim imo :lol:. When I saw the movie I thought it was Kimmy - the walk, the way she spoke etc. Obv it wasn't her though lol.

Well I do know that you dont have to be "popular" to attend the Grammy's just long as you have some kind of hand in the industry,hell Mya has been to the Grammy's countless times.. matter of fact she presented Destinyschild with their first ON-AIR Grammy. :lol:

ANDDD..when Letoya and Latavia got kicked outta DC, they still attended the Grammys becuz The Writing on the Wall was nominated..so yeah, even flunkies can still attend. No matter how washed up or irrelevant you are,look at Ashanti, she still goes every year as if she's still a "name" in the industry.. :asham:

That's true :lmao:!

But what i think it is..is maybe they dressed the actress up to NOT look like the person they were talking about, that way they could throw us completely off but yet and still showcase that it was another "celebrity" ..I think they wanted to be vague about it on purpose. I think we're being too literal with tryna match it up based off the outfit and hair..i bet the bitch looks NOTHING like what we think

But I don't see anything vague about it though. I look at her and say, "That's Beyonce!" If they did that to throw us off who it really is, that's not really fair to Beyonce. lol

The vibe the actress gave was Lil Kim imo :lol:. When I saw the movie I thought it was Kimmy - the walk, the way she spoke etc. Obv it wasn't her though lol.

I didn't get Kim from her. l didn't even consider it being her until others threw her name out there on Twitter.

However, I will say, that Kim did wear green that year (if the pictures I saw of her were from the 2000 Grammys), but the styling wasn't similar at all. lol

But I don't see anything vague about it though. I look at her and say, "That's Beyonce!" If they did that to throw us off who it really is, that's not really fair to Beyonce. lol

I didn't get Kim from her. l didn't even consider it being her until others threw her name out there on Twitter.

However, I will say, that Kim did wear green that year (if the pictures I saw of her were from the 2000 Grammys), but the styling wasn't similar at all. lol

I guess stylings or even the way she acted didn't have to be completely accurate - she as just a lessor compared to the rest of the cast :lol:. But I got Kim vibes straight away :lol:

They made the bitch look like Beyonce for the "drama" of it..it was probably the producers idea to make it looke like a bitch from a rival group and Bee would be "great talk" ..it was strategic ..I bet the real girl looks nothing like that ..Vh1 wanted to to think it was Beyonce..

I take that back as far as Kim wear green at the 2000 Grammys... I was referring to this look:

1zguyk9.jpg

I thought this was from the 2000 Grammys, but it's from 2002. lol

It was Beyonce. lol

Beyonce is NOT no bold bitch like that.. I dont care what yall say. She would NOT have the balls to talk shit to Chilli and Boz about their group member.. they are hood..Bee is not..she would know better. Again, DC liked Lefteye more than they liked Chilli and Boz ..so it wuld make no sense

Beyonce is NOT no bold bitch like that.. I dont care what yall say. She would NOT have the balls to talk shit to Chilli and Boz about their group member.. they are hood..Bee is not..she would know better. Again, DC liked Lefteye more than they liked Chilli and Boz ..so it wuld make no sense

Beyonce is cookie cutter in front of the camera. That might not be the case when the cameras aren't on. lol You have to keep in mind she was like 19 or 20 in 2000. You are more prone to say those kind of things when you're younger.

Also, I didn't take it as whomever said it was being reckless and talking shit. To me it came off as the girl feeling she could speak her opinion about Lisa's actions. Being too familiar, assuming since T-boz and Chilli were already frustrated, she could speak her mind too. lol

Beyonce is cookie cutter in front of the camera. That might not be the case when the cameras aren't on. lol You have to keep in mind she was like 19 or 20 in 2000. You are more prone to say those kind of things when you're younger.

Also, I didn't take it as whomever said it was being reckless and talking shit. To me it came off as the girl feeling she could speak her opinion about Lisa's actions. Being too familiar, assuming since T-boz and Chilli were already frustrated, she could speak her mind too. lol

The comment of "And..whatsup with that Supernova mess that she's tryna put out" ...Now do you think Beyonce would reallyyyyyyyy say that? Come on now.... That is NOT Beyonce..if we were talking Rihanna here..yeah,all day..but Beyonce has tact..remember Beyonce always wants to be liked..she's not the kind to ruffle feathers..I just dont see her being that vocal at all. Now what she talks about with her entourage..thats a diff story..but to ppls faces? No....and Again why would she talk about the member who was always the nicest to her while Boz and Chilli were standoffish to her back then..?

• Upvote 1

The comment of "And..whatsup with that Supernova mess that she's tryna put out" ...Now do you think Beyonce would reallyyyyyyyy say that? Come on now.... That is NOT Beyonce..if we were talking Rihanna here..yeah,all day..but Beyonce has tact..remember Beyonce always wants to be liked..she's not the kind to ruffle feathers..I just dont see her being that vocal at all. Now what she talks about with her entourage..thats a diff story..but to ppls faces? No.

It's not like that person walked up and randomly started throwing shade. Remember, T-boz and Chilli were frustrated/upset with Lisa too. It would have to be someone that felt they were cool enough with the girls that they could speak their mind . T-boz and Chilli simply said "Wait, you don't know us that well! That's still our sister! We will drag you!" LOL

Then when you consider TLC and DC becoming "close" during the tour, it makes even more sense that it's Beyonce (or someone in DC).

TOF ,, :lol: Are you paying attention to what I keep reiterating?!!!!.. They were NOT "close" ..Jus becuz someone tours with you doesnt mean u will feel "close enough" to speak on things pertaining to ur group issues. You are aware that most opening acts NEVER even meet the Headliner much less even speak and/or converse with each other (crazy as it sounds) ..but thats how the business is. BEyonce was not that close to Boz and Chilli..they were standoffish with her regardless of them touring with them..there was lil to no commuincation. Kelly Rowland already made it clear that Lefteye was the ONLY one that really would communicate with them ..AGAIN.. The chances of Beyonce shading the member that was nicest to her makes NO SENSE. But you go up and speak to the members who were standoffish to you? That backwards TOF.

TOF ,, :lol: Are you paying attention to what I keep reiterating?!!!!.. They were NOT "close" ..Jus becuz someone tours with you doesnt mean u will feel "close enough" to speak on things pertaining to ur group issues. You are aware that most opening acts NEVER even meet the Headliner much less even speak and/or converse with each other (crazy as it sounds) ..but thats how the business is. BEyonce was not that close to Boz and Chilli..they were standoffish with her regardless of them touring with them..there was lil to no commuincation. Kelly Rowland already made it clear that Lefteye was the ONLY one that really would communicate with them ..AGAIN.. The chances of Beyonce shading the member that was nicest to her makes NO SENSE. But you go up and speak to the members who were standoffish to you? That backwards TOF.

I thought I read they were close. Not like best friends, but got along very well. Kelly said Lisa welcomed them, nothing that even alluded to T-Boz and Chilli being standoffish.

Assuming that you can say something and/or being too familiar with people you know is what I'm saying took place. That's entirely different than actually "knowing" T-Boz and Chilli well enough to speak your mind.

I thought I read they were close. Not like best friends, but got along very well. Kelly said Lisa welcomed them, nothing that even alluded to T-Boz and Chilli being standoffish.

Assuming that you can say something and/or being too familiar with people you know is what I'm saying took place. That's entirely different than actually "knowing" T-Boz and Chilli well enough to speak your mind.

Clearly, neither of us know Beyonce,personally..but you can get somewhat of a good sense of how someone's personality is (not in totality) but juss somewhat. With that being said..you have someone like Beyonce..and then you have someone like Rihanna. In this case with Lisa storming off and tripping..Beyonce comes off as one who would ask "Is Lefteye okay,y'all? ..Is she alright?" ..more of a place of concern. Rihanna would be more of the type like "Gurl, wha dey hail iz homegal' pra'lem " ..more of a making remarks type of bitch. Beyonce, imo..is not THAT girl to rub salt into the wound. Age has nothing to do with it. Your good character traits (if you have any) start early..they change becuz of bad influences. Just becuz Beyonce was "young" that equates to being messy? And do we even have any proof that Beyonce attened the Grammy's that year?

I have no idea but it definitely wasn't MC. That's not in her character to judge someone's situation, especially since she was also dealing with her own label drama with Sony at the time.

and NOT to mention wasn't DC juss dealing with drama at around that time with the group change and all that backlash Beyonce was getting for Latavia and Letoya being booted..so yeah,again..I dont see how Beyonce have the audicity to talk sh*t. Which is why i dont think it was her ..

I have no idea but it definitely wasn't MC. That's not in her character to judge someone's situation, especially since she was also dealing with her own label drama with Sony at the time.

EXACTLY, she had her own issues going on at that time.

:lmao: :lmao: so true

Now Im not "the fashion guy" where I live & breathe that shit, but DAMN.....even at the time I felt like "are they just picking fabrics wrapping themselves in them like you would a towel and then sewing up the loose end?

and NOT to mention wasn't DC juss dealing with drama at around that time with the group change and all that backlash Beyonce was getting for Latavia and Letoya being booted..so yeah,again..I dont see how Beyonce have the audicity to talk sh*t. Which is why i dont think it was her ..

Not necissarily, this was when they were at the top, and won 2 Grammy's before even showing up to the event, like yea they weren't in the total clear yet, but in alot of ways that was their night, and that can go to a persons head