Fantasia feat. Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott - 'Without Me'

TwistedElegance™

emr4OQp.png

Fantasia puts her man on blast on her new single “Without Me.” The “American Idol” champ calls on her pals Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott on the ladies’ anthem, helmed by Kyle Stewart, Harmony Samuels, Al Sherrod Lambert, Missy, and Fantasia.

“What would you be without me?” asks Fantasia, while Kelly adds her sultry vocals and Missy spits a hot verse.

“So Thankful For These Two Beautiful Ladies,” said Tasia. “We Created A Monster on this Album.. Missy is Going STUPID HARD ON THIS 1!!! OMG!!! Kells VOCALS On Here!! Cra!! Thanks to my BABIES.”

The collaboration can be found on Fantasia’s fourth album Side Effects of You, in stores April 23. Listen to snippets of the entire album.

http://www.rap-up.com/2013/04/12/new-music-premiere-fantasia-f-kelly-rowland-missy-elliott-without-me/#more-155083

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sZGDZKRqg0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm loving this.

• Upvote 1

OMg the snippets, the album sounds soooo good :w00t: The track Side Effects Of You sounds like a HIT but of course it wont be because it's tasia :lol:

Anyway... Without Me is already on heavy rotation for me

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FANNY GO HAM

ib0L670kq3EJZC.gif

• Upvote 1

OMg the snippets, the album sounds soooo good :w00t: The track Side Effects Of You sounds like a HIT but of course it wont be because it's tasia :lol:

Anyway... Without Me is already on heavy rotation for me

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FANNY GO HAM

ib0L670kq3EJZC.gif

OMG THAT GIF!!!!!!!!!! STEALING