How many here are members of the best era to be a kid, wake up saturday mornings and watch cartoons?

Jodienda76

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to love ABC'S One Saturday Morning :shifty: And I was addicted to the Looney Tones they used to play before OSM took over.

OH man do I miss the Looney Toons and I remember wanting to be Jem sooooo bad. I used to wear star earrings that I cut out of a cereal box and make out with my stuffed animals pretending they were Rio....lmao

"SHOWTIME CYNERGY"

OH man do I miss the Looney Toons and I remember wanting to be Jem sooooo bad. I used to wear star earrings that I cut out of a cereal box and make out with my stuffed animals pretending they were Rio....lmao

"SHOWTIME CYNERGY"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The weekend TV use to be so great...cartoons in the morning followed by Xena in the evening and Hercules Sunday morning :wub: I think they use to play Buffy the Vampire Slayer before or after Xena too.

I don't remember what time I got up, but I remember that I used to wake my mom up and ask if I could go watch cartoons - which must've been really annoying for her!

I spent my weekends with my grandmother and she would always make breakfast ready for when I wake up.

whats funny after the cartoons were over and they would show teen shows, I would change the channel to PBS and watch all the home repair shows, the painting shows, and the asian cooking show! lol I dont know what attracted me to them

I spent my weekends with my grandmother and she would always make breakfast ready for when I wake up.

whats funny after the cartoons were over and they would show teen shows, I would change the channel to PBS and watch all the home repair shows, the painting shows, and the asian cooking show! lol I dont know what attracted me to them

LOL, I remember watching that PBS stuff too. Like, Bob Ross and Bob Vila and stuff.

OMG!! Vaquero...I still watch Bob Ross...The only thing about him now...Even though it relaxes me and I barely get to watch the end result of his paintings cause I fall asleep. He sounds like a serial killer to me.

"lets give him a little friend"

"You can make it anything you want"

:unsure:

And yes CND...I used to watch Ducktales after school.. I would have a bowl of Lucky Charms...Then it was MTV when they USED to play videos... I remember being obsessed with Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel...And George Michael's Father Figure. :blush::blush::blush:

Archived