The Official Toni Braxton Thread.

jarrylf

..................I know you waited long and patiently Bu, but here we go...ready?

THAT WAS THE BEST R&B ALBUM IVE HEARD IN A LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME, TAMAR WHEW?!?! TONI IS BACK! BEST Toni album since her debut in my opinion. I LOVED it. I gotta say I think as GREAT as Hurt You & Where did we go wrong...there were MUCH stronger tracks, heres my grades per song

Rollercoaster- A it had that old school feeling but it was a modern well done and vocally great song, considers it 1 of my favorites

Sweat-B+, I like the nice island breezy sound it had, Face sounded really good in this 1

Hurt You-A-

Where Did We Go Wrong-B

I Hope Your Ok - C, I like it but it's kinda basic-ish and sounds the most generic & forgettable of all the songs, could be a grower tho

I Wish- A+, I knew I'd give this song this grade when she sang a lil bit on BFV, she sounds PERFECT, so heartbroken, and so angry, but the sadness makes the horrible things she's saying & "wishing" sound beautiful.

Take It Back- A, I love it, I LOVE it, so calming and peaceful

Reunited- C, I like it alot but it's a tad forgetful

I'd Rather Be Broke- A+, I love it, her vocals sound amazing!

Heart Attack-A+, THIS NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE, this is a jam, a nice dance song

The D Word -A+, LOVE IT, very sexy for the subject matter, I really love it.

LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, 1st listen impressed the hell out of me.

..................I know you waited long and patiently Bu, but here we go...ready?

THAT WAS THE BEST R&B ALBUM IVE HEARD IN A LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME, TAMAR WHEW?!?! TONI IS BACK! BEST Toni album since her debut in my opinion. I LOVED it. I gotta say I think as GREAT as Hurt You & Where did we go wrong...there were MUCH stronger tracks, heres my grades per song

Rollercoaster- A it had that old school feeling but it was a modern well done and vocally great song, considers it 1 of my favorites

Sweat-B+, I like the nice island breezy sound it had, Face sounded really good in this 1

Hurt You-A-

Where Did We Go Wrong-B

I Hope Your Ok - C, I like it but it's kinda basic-ish and sounds the most generic & forgettable of all the songs, could be a grower tho

I Wish- A+, I knew I'd give this song this grade when she sang a lil bit on BFV, she sounds PERFECT, so heartbroken, and so angry, but the sadness makes the horrible things she's saying & "wishing" sound beautiful.

Take It Back- A, I love it, I LOVE it, so calming and peaceful

Reunited- C, I like it alot but it's a tad forgetful

I'd Rather Be Broke- A+, I love it, her vocals sound amazing!

Heart Attack-A+, THIS NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE, this is a jam, a nice dance song

The D Word -A+, LOVE IT, very sexy for the subject matter, I really love it.

LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, 1st listen impressed the hell out of me.

Agree with very word. I love every single song but the Babyface solo I kinda skip every now and again :lol:.

I think Where Did We Go Wrong is an A+ though - that song is PERFECT.

With Reunited I was so tempted to sing Peaches & Herbs :lmao:

• Upvote 1