The Official Toni Braxton Thread.

jarrylf

I dont see it goin down like that at all..they'll probably switch off back and forth sharing the stage..

Just because people aren't buying his new music don't mean they don't stan for the old hit's, if I had a dime everytime I heard Whip Appeal in the last 3 years,... The same can be said for Toni too.

Toni would be the main draw... She has way more hits to close a show compared to Babyface.. And I really don't think he's ever toured by himself..

Toni would be the main draw... She has way more hits to close a show compared to Babyface.. And I really don't think he's ever toured by himself..

I'm not saying she wouldn't/shouldn't be the main attraction, I'm saying it's wrong to indicate nobody would see a small venues show that he was apart of is my point.

I think this is how he's always toured, small venues.

I'm not saying she wouldn't/shouldn't be the main attraction, I'm saying it's wrong to indicate nobody would see a small venues show that he was apart of is my point.

I think this is how he's always toured, small venues.

I don't think he likes touring.. I couldn't find any dates...

Exactly. Babyface has never had it like that where he could do a whole tour by himself. I don't even know if he has enough solo hits to create a greatest hits album