The Official Toni Braxton Thread.

jarrylf

They BOTH need the money. But the most important reason they are doing it is for the love of music (receipts: Oprah's Next Chapter - Babyface).

Babyface has enough money to retire several hundred people, with all of the writing credits, producing, single sales, and album sales he's acquired over the last 30 years. He has NEVER taken a break and is still producing material for other artists. He's just cashing more checks to the bank!

No need to bring up his children, Tracey has got EVERLASTING COINAGE from all of the film and television producing she's done (Soul Food, College Hill, and Keyshia Cole The Way It Is being her most successful projects).

Toni will be just fine with touring and BFV checks. She's not starving.

#TRUTHYOUTELL #SCHOOLEM

• Upvote 1

I like the idea with it beign duets. But I'll be honest - it'd be hawt if it was just a Toni album. The songs are better than a lot of her recent music.

exactly what i've been saying all this time. I honestly thought this is what he was gonna do when he was talking about getting her into the studio. I didn't know he was gonna have his funky ass on every track. No thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...