The Official Toni Braxton Thread.

jarrylf

I Love it. Toni looks PERFECT, every shot of her was perfection.....BabyFace is lookin a lil old & stiff to me, granted he doesn't look his age 55, he seems a lil stiff-ish in this video.

i luv it to and in true toni fashion she is 1/2 naked ! lol :lmao:

For real tho, don't you just LOVE it when a muthafucka (man or women) do a romance song, and they just GO AWFFFFFFFFFFFFFF vocally and just put they whole body & soul into it, and it aint even about how good they sing its just that they put so much POWA in their shit......................let me get my Teddy Pendergrass......r.kelly's bump & grind,.and Tamia's You Put A Move On My Heart....chille THEY REALLLLLY don't make that music anymoreand they need to, that was the shit.

Yes! Tamia took it right home there

• 2 months later...

NEW SONG

AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

TONI >>>>>>>>> your other faves

Sorry but this Duet album was a bad idea. Babyface just want some damn money. All his ass should've did was help her make a new album cause she sounds just fine without him in these songs. I actually think his voice makes the songs less than what they should be. Not trying to be an ass but today don't nobody know who Babyface is.

Sorry but this Duet album was a bad idea. Babyface just want some damn money. All his ass should've did was help her make a new album cause she sounds just fine without him in these songs. I actually think his voice makes the songs less than what they should be. Not trying to be an ass but today don't nobody know who Babyface is.

Babyface Net Worth

Random Celebrity Profile

How much is Babyface worth?

$170 Million

Toni Braxton Net Worth

Random Celebrity Profile

How much is Toni Braxton worth?

-$50 Million

And I'm not shading Toni because I do love her..

• Upvote 1

If anything, Toni needs the money more . Babyface has had his fingers in MANY pies. They are simply trying to recreate the magic that blew them up 20 years ago. Have you heard the whole album?

NOW can someone comment my song ^^ :wub:

Toni needs that money more than anything. Babyface has had his fingers in many pies. They are simply trying to recreate the magic that blew them up 20 years ago. Have you heard the whole album?

NOW can someone comment my song ^^ :wub:

no I haven't...I can't hear too much of his voice although he can sing. His pitch would eventually get annoying. Babyface also has an ex and kids he gotta take care of. He's irrelevant and I don't think this album is gonna do good

no I haven't...I can't hear too much of his voice although he can sing. His pitch would eventually get annoying. Babyface also has an ex and kids he gotta take care of. He's irrelevant and I don't think this album is gonna do good

I admit his pitch is a lil annoying on that last song lol i hope he changes it up a bit.

They BOTH need the money. But the most important reason they are doing it is for the love of music (receipts: Oprah's Next Chapter - Babyface).

Babyface has enough money to retire several hundred people, with all of the writing credits, producing, single sales, and album sales he's acquired over the last 30 years. He has NEVER taken a break and is still producing material for other artists. He's just cashing more checks to the bank!

No need to bring up his children, Tracey has got EVERLASTING COINAGE from all of the film and television producing she's done (Soul Food, College Hill, and Keyshia Cole The Way It Is being her most successful projects).

Toni will be just fine with touring and BFV checks. She's not starving.