Janet Jackson | What Becomes A Legend Most | The RHYTHM NATION Era

ThatOtherFan

Praise her Rhythmic glory :clapping: I think i prefer the Control one though (maybe because it came first?).

Your biggest challenge will be 20Y.O :umm:

Thank you for watching! :w00t:

Maybe because the Control video had better mixes? lol

20 YO will be a challenge because three singles/video were released. I can pull together a decent mix of the entire album, but matching it too footage exclusively from that era is going to be the challenge. lol I may have to combine the 20YO and Discipline eras. lol

I think it'll stop in 2004 :shifty:

I'll make it through all of the eras, Game. :rolleyes: lol

I'll watch it after I watch the first one.

AUSTIN... :umm:

Yeah.. Janet's last era was 2004... the other two lasted about...under 6 months... those videos are gonna be 3 minute long :shifty:

and do not even try to use her Numbers Ones footage under Discipline.. yeah... umm two different eras ;)

I can combine 20 YO, Discipline, and Make me into one video, Game. :rolleyes:

MUST you slay so hard TOF?

And the Number Ones era lasted 3yrs.

Thank you, Jarryl! :excited: :good:

Thank you for watching! :w00t:

Maybe because the Control video had better mixes? lol

20 YO will be a challenge because three singles/video were released. I can pull together a decent mix of the entire album, but matching it too footage exclusively from that era is going to be the challenge. lol I may have to combine the 20YO and Discipline eras. lol

Thi was still good though. I love that you used the UK Funky version of LWND and i was jamming to the CBTM remix :clapping:

I thought you were going to stop at 2004 too :lol: but noticed all the albums flashed up at the beginning (except the scorned pre Control era)

Just makes me appreciate the ULTIMATE slayage during that era. And the videos>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for watching, Hotass!!! :yahoo:

And yes, the lesser girls are still trying to recover from the SLAYAGE known as the Rhythm Nation era. :coffee:

Yes, LaChin?

Just watch the video. :rolleyes:

...and my chin is NORMAL!!!! <_<

Thi was still good though. I love that you used the UK Funky version of LWND and i was jamming to the CBTM remix :clapping:

I thought you were going to stop at 2004 too :lol: but noticed all the albums flashed up at the beginning (except the scorned pre Control era)

Thank you! :good:Ya'll are SO shady thinking I'm going to stop at 2004! -_- LOL!!!