Paula Deen Racist Comments, Use Of N-Word Allegedly Caught On Video

Escapade

so if a White man says no Black or Asians....is that racist? Cause they real quick to go there.....better yet, I wanna know, do you have White dudes mad at you for what you like?

It kinda seems a little different when a guy is only into their own race as opposed to a guy who has a preference for different. No, I have no white male gay friends.

• Upvote 1

It kinda seems a little different when a guy is only into their own race as opposed to a guy who has a preference for different. No, I have no white male gay friends.

very interesting point made...Italiano...you serving me.....can I pat yo pastry ? :shifty: you turning me on

I find some, I said some, gay White men to be all about themselves and I just can't...so as I age, I just look for attractive folks, but when I was younger couldn't tell me shit about a White man's ass ...no mam...now....I can tell you all about they ass :filenails:

girlfriend is finally doing what the fuck she should have done from jump.....she hired a PR firm out of DC, the same woman heading the firm is the inspiration for Olivia Pope on "Scandal" she getting her shit together now....but I think after all her sponsors dropped her its a bit late

Yes you heard it hear, Paula Deen has a Black female PR rep helping to clean shit up

of course she's gonna hire a black PR lol but honestly I don't believe she's racist but I do believe she's very uneducated and I mean book smart and street smart. I think she's just a dumb old red neck who got lucky by cooking her fat ass off

Wow, losing deals one by one. Now if only some members of Congress would get the same treatment :sigh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't feel bad for her. Sometimes you make choices in life that you have to deal with. I don't care if she's southern, old and ignorant. She's wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point the said she just down to her restaurants and cook books which by the way has shot up the best sellers list due to this controversy lol

UPDATE: Paula Deen’s publisher announced it has cancelled the publication of Paula Deen’s New Testament: 250 Favorite Recipes, All Lightened Up.

The book wasn’t due until October and was already #1 on Amazon via pre-order…so much for that.

That wasn't meant to slight. Prejudice isn't necessarily racist. It's just pre-judging someone/thing.

your fine ....its hard to approach these subjects without some misunderstanding one another.....in honesty I don't have any issues with race, its more like class and the lack of it which goes across race