Paula Deen Racist Comments, Use Of N-Word Allegedly Caught On Video

Escapade

1006179_587861291279947_1571086169_n.jpg

not hated so much...I saw a clip of a southern white woman that said she was sad to see her go because she loved her....she had that southern charm and people liked her, food TV personalities are more or less charming folks with a certain persona..she certainly had hers...
  • Upvote 1

Paula Deen dun sat up there and lied in her new interview saying she only used the N-Word once. Nobody uses it only once. Miss me with the bullshit Paula and those fake crocodile tears that didn't even come out. No ma'am. Even the white people talking about it on the Today show right now are saying they don't even believe what she's saying :lol:

I didn't see it but I had already assumed there would be tears and rehearsed lines.

Bitch said she was confused about the word cause she hears blacks calling each other that. Her old ass lying cause she know how the hell she meant it and she know when we say it it's not meant to be derogatory. Her ass been saying that word way before we started using it with taking the negative out of it