Paula Deen Racist Comments, Use Of N-Word Allegedly Caught On Video

Escapade

Didn't we used to have a Paula Deen on the old board????? :asham:

Yes there was one on the old board :lol: but anyway I think if she was smart enough she should've denied the claims if there was no evidence but to admit it without evidence was stupid on her part. I guess she's a dumb southern girl...wasn't smart enough in school so her fat ass started cooking and got famous off of that

where is Gamiesha to talk some sense into ya'll? You folks act like she the only bigot out here with a TV gig, chile please, she one of the select few that got caught. You betta check the script its a lot of racist mofos on TV im sure.

http://kayjim.tumblr.com/post/26728553746/koskie87-proof-that-ina-garten-is-racist

Even Ina Garten is at it <_<

where is Gamiesha to talk some sense into ya'll? You folks act like she the only bigot out here with a TV gig, chile please, she one of the select few that got caught. You betta check the script its a lot of racist mofos on TV im sure.

so you're excusing her and saying she didn't deserve what happened to her? :unsure: The same people who she calls "n*****rs" are some of the same one's who are putting money in her pocket by buying her products and watching her show
  • Upvote 1

Ummm I'm all for her losing her job and career...

It's not about that she's on television... it's what she said and how she said it... Tried passing them as "jokes"... She's ignorant.. And I will not stand by ignorance

Despite this isn't surprising to me at all... she's a southern rich white American... but she doesn't deserve to cook in front of millions of Americans with her beliefs that the slave-days was a good time in America

• Upvote 1

Ummm I'm all for her losing her job and career...

It's not about that she's on television... it's what she said and how she said it... Tried passing them as "jokes"... She's ignorant.. And I will not stand by ignorance

Despite this isn't surprising to me at all... she's a southern rich white American... but she doesn't deserve to cook in front of millions of Americans with her beliefs that the slave-days was a good time in America

I never said I wasn't for the punishment Im saying folks act surprised (some) and like the witch hunt ends here...chile please plenty more where she came from