Paula Deen Racist Comments, Use Of N-Word Allegedly Caught On Video

Escapade

They're killing me with the "everybody makes mistakes, it was 30 years ago" bullshit. First of all, either "n*gger" is part of your vocabulary or it's not. No way in hell I believe she only said it once. But the people defending her seem to be making it all about that. Even if she "said it once 30 yrs ago", how do you defend the fact that she wanted a plantation-style wedding with slave-like servants in 2007? Or how do you defend her interview with the NY Times in 2012 and her seeming to empathize with her great grandfather and how distraught he was when the Civil War ended and he lost all his slaves (or "workers" as she put it) and killed himself? The bitch even had the nerve to say that the slaves were "like family". If they were treated so much like family, why the hell didn't they tear up their freedom papers and stay? In the same interview, she introduces us to her 'good black friend that she trusts with her life', all the while telling him not to stand against the background because he's so black he blends in. You can't defend that. And for the folk who are saying she's not the first and won't be the last and there's so many we don't know of, very true indeed....but who in their sane mind would knowingly support a bigot? Yes everybody makes mistakes and says things they regret, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable for them.

You lying right? :umm:

Walmart has dropped her ass as well.

Damn that hoe losing shit left and right. I guess she had to learn the hard way that racism ain't as tolerated as it used to be back then. At least not here in America. There are alot more biracial families and just relationships such a friends, best friends, associates, hook-ups, teammates and whatever else.

You lying right? :umm:

Damn that hoe losing shit left and right. I guess she had to learn the hard way that racism ain't as tolerated as it used to be back then. At least not here in America. There are alot more biracial families and just relationships such a friends, best friends, associates, hook-ups, teammates and whatever else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0svowr0QYQY

She also lost Target and her Diabetes sponsor Novo Nordisk today.

girlfriend is finally doing what the fuck she should have done from jump.....she hired a PR firm out of DC, the same woman heading the firm is the inspiration for Olivia Pope on "Scandal" she getting her shit together now....but I think after all her sponsors dropped her its a bit late

Yes you heard it hear, Paula Deen has a Black female PR rep helping to clean shit up

At this point the said she just down to her restaurants and cook books which by the way has shot up the best sellers list due to this controversy lol

I love to cook so my question would be does she cook that damn good anyway? Everyone has a style and I hate to be bias, but I will turn to a recipe from a Southern Black female faster than a white one...but thats just me..

I love to cook so my question would be does she cook that damn good anyway? Everyone has a style and I hate to be bias, but I will turn to a recipe from a Southern Black female faster than a white one...but thats just me..

So you're racist

So you're racist

Not at all, when I cook there are certain ethnic styles I rely on, and when Im looking for a recipe for dressing (which Im gonna wait for you to know what that is) I look for those that have been making it for years and know what the fuck they doing.....It's no more racist than saying I wouldn't go to Taco Bell if I want authentic Mexican....simple as that :coffee: and as much White ass I be in....chile please :filenails:

I'm racist though so it's ok. To one very specific group of people. I can't help it though, I'm trying to work on it -_-

do you think it's self-hatred? I hope not....its an addiction though....I see a good looking White dude and I wanna see him naked and hard, if not bent over