2013 VMAs

TwistedElegance™

I knew you would like that. :shifty:

I actually really intrigued to see what she's going to do though. I have no doubt it will be better than whatever Katy does... because Katy live...............................

After the video I readjusted my expectations.

Now I have none -_-

SHADE! :lmao:

I won't be watching either. -_-

I'll probably watch Gaga's performance, since she's opening, but that'll be it. I have no interest in the rest of it.

:asham: I'm just not in the mood for the fuckery and foolery. These award shows have been getting worse and worse. I'm just not here for it. Even though I would love to see Robin sweep awards for his nominations.

• Upvote 1

After the video I readjusted my expectations.

Now I have none -_-

:o

I thought you loved the video! I'm shocked... I really am. lol

I think it's going to be a good performance. Her first major performance for this era, right?

:asham: I'm just not in the mood for the fuckery and foolery. These award shows have been getting worse and worse. I'm just not here for it. Even though I would love to see Robin sweep awards for his nominations.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't watch last year at all. Was last year the year Beyezbel showed off her fake baby bump? No, wait... that was 2011. lol

As you can see, I'm not interested either. -_- lol