'90s Survivor: 1990

TwistedElegance™

This is taking it off track. I'm all for the shade in here and have instigated a lot of it but come on, don't clown Janet.

Yea that takes things from a game and friendly bullshit talk to serious slam talk lol,

And to think TheRight staying as long as it did started all this....the song has power.

Um.....Thats irrelevant to the argument, that means she's the more popular artist, which she is (nobody would argue that), but me & TOF's perspectective & opinion is that doesn't make her at all the BETTER artist just like it doesn't make Vogue the better song, because it's not about how iconic the song is or how much respect the song has around the world, it's simply about our opinions and which songs should stay or go. And the tours don't even mean that she necessarily cares about her fans more, it means she wants more money or has something to promote.

opinions are subjective like enjoying these songs, I know people love vocalists and their ballads, I fucking dont.....I like dance, give me Rihanna, she can't sing, she can barely dance, but her music is the shit

and I truly LOVE Janet ....it's the absence that hurts, like we not out here, or maybe not enough of us, I miss her, and I miss the art....but lately its hard to even see her in a photo...like damn she went that under cover? seriously? How in the world does someone become one of the top 10 artists of all time and just ....disappear altogether yet is still alive

opinions are subjective like enjoying these songs, I know people love vocalists and their ballads, I fucking dont.....I like dance, give me Rihanna, she can't sing, she can barely dance, but her music is the shit

Well thats how I feel about madge, people love her but I don't, give me Janet Mariah & Whtiney instead, none of their names are as big as hers but I consider them much more talented & their music much better And thats my whole point about this game, yes Vogue is a huge hit that is iconic, but I can't want the song (or any song for that matter) to stay based on that, and nothing else. I'd easily choose Alright over Vogue and not give a 2nd thought to the decision, and be fine that I'm probably 1 of few in the world who would, but thats what matters in this game

okay but Madonna is still performing "Vogue" to sell out audiences around the globe............where is Janet? When was the last time we heard Janet do an interview, communicate with her fans, try to salvage her career? Madonna is called the "Queen of Pop".....Ima need ya'll to get some perspective as to where we are in 2013, this aint 1990

Bailey i'ma need you to sit yo ass down somewhere trying to come for Janet for a damn near 60yr old Grandma trying to act like she's still in her 20s with grills n shit. Paying for 20 something year old dick cause she can't keep a man on her own. Guy Ritchie left that lonely hoe for a reason. We all know why Janet ain't selling out stadiums and shit but does she really have to? She's Ms. Billionaire :)

And.... while we're on the subject of RN songs vs Vogue...

Once again, Janet inspiring what the lessers (like FLOPdonna) do.

:coffee:

Did this come out before "Vogue" :o
  • Upvote 1

Bailey i'ma need you to sit yo ass down somewhere trying to come for Janet for a damn near 60yr old Grandma trying to act like she's still in her 20s with grills n shit. Paying for 20 something year old dick cause she can't keep a man on her own. Guy Ritchie left that lonely hoe for a reason. We all know why Janet ain't selling out stadiums and shit but does she really have to? She's Ms. Billionaire :)

READ. HER. HOEHOE.

Did this come out before "Vogue" :o

Yes, it did.

I wont lie as a Janet fan Im angry, and disappointed, Madonna may flop on the charts, but she can tour and sell out, Beyonce aint got an album out but she did South America a place Janet has never done.....Im just saying....and Ima end it there.....

Janet did that with her last tour.... in a worse position career wise.

Be proud of that.

You know she's working on music and getting together everything for whatever she's going to do. Just be patient.

Janet did that with her last tour.... in a worse position career wise.

Be proud of that.

You know she's working on music and getting together everything for whatever she's going to do. Just be patient.

No I dont know she's working on anything....Gil makes a comment and all of a sudden the guy who is wrong more than right is correct now? I dont know that Janet is doing anything other than being married

I wont lie as a Janet fan Im angry, and disappointed, Madonna may flop on the charts, but she can tour and sell out, Beyonce aint got an album out but she did South America a place Janet has never done.....Im just saying....and Ima end it there.....

And even with the next era it may not be what you as a fan want.

Some people end up dead, giving their whole life to the industry, trying to appease the fans and make a successful "comeback".

Just be thankful the pressures of the business (and her personal life) didn't take Janet out, because it absolutely could have.

No I dont know she's working on anything....Gil makes a comment and all of a sudden the guy who is wrong more than right is correct now? I dont know that Janet is doing anything other than being married

It's not that Gil is wrong more than he is right, he shares some info of what he knows, but plans change and fall through... that is the nature of the entertainment business. Hence, why Janet is telling us very little other than she's working on a project.

It's not that Gil is wrong more than he is right, he shares some info of what he knows, but plans change and fall through... that is the nature of the entertainment business. Hence, why Janet is telling us little, other than she's working on a project.

Hence Gil should say nothing

If it were just Gil's comment you'd have a case but since her sound engineer uploaded pics in the studio that kinda says she is

and thats your problem if you're mad about that, I don't need Janet to ever sell out a stadium again, I need her to still be & give her best, because if she had to dial herself & talents all the way down to move & sound like Madge to sell out stadiums, I don't want it, I REALLY don't.

If it were just Gil's comment you'd have a case but since her sound engineer uploaded pics in the studio that kinda says she is

and thats your problem if you're mad about that, I don't need Janet to ever ell out a stadium again, I need her to still be her best, because if she had to dial herself down to move & sound like Madge to sell out stadiums, I don't want it, I REALLY don't.

I simply miss Janet, and Im sorry to those in this thread for taking part in derailing its intent......Matt I do apologize babe.....

READ. HER. HOEHOE.

Yes, it did.

I like Bailey a lot but I don't play when it comes to Janet. You already know even the Beyhive didn't come for me when I posted that pic of Beyonce and Janet on twitter. All they did was retweet and say it wasn't funny. I was ready to snatch them all up like that fan did Beyonce's weave. I'm one of those bad stans who will go hard for Janet. There will always be something that I will use to drag any other artist to the depths of Earth's core when they're fans come for Janet.

5zcqx.gif

We all know why Janet can't tour but she's trying. Without support from a label it's hard. She's getting there. No matter how small it was she did finish up a sold out world tour to let the world know she was still here. Beyonce only sold out cause she toured right after the Superbowl. Had Janet done that she'd most likely be on the same level as Madonna as far as international success in touring only she doesn't charge as much and she's not as greedy as Madonna
  • Upvote 1

In YOUR eyes. -_-

Seriously - you guys want to bring your Madonna hate,Janet inhibitions and discussions into a game meant to be for fun? You people realise it's probably harder for TE to see votes when there's mounds of useless shit to sift through? I'm here looking to see if the next round has started and have to go through all you peoples lame posts :rolleyes:

#wokeuponwrongsideofbedthismorning #moodybu #checkyourselves