'90s Survivor: 1990

TwistedElegance™

Okay, maybe we need to change the rule to only active members as suggested. I can't be checking here AND Twitter for votes. Andy and Bu, tell them to recover their login details if they want to play. :lol:

Aw and I was just planning to create another fake twitter account to-- Oh huh what? :unsure: Nah I ain't say nuttin wrong! :P

delusions were :unsure:

#CLOCKED!

Aw and I was just planning to create another fake twitter account to-- Oh huh what? :unsure: Nah I ain't say nuttin wrong! :P

:lol:

I'll have to discount his vote because I now have other members passing on votes for people I've never heard of. :umm::lol:

Luckily his vote during #SaveSlayageOfLove wasn't a deciding factor.

Alright then (pun intended :devil:) Everybody else is doing it, might as well join in :P

167sbck.png

scriptures and creation by Janhovah, Jimmy Jamsus, and Terry Lewchrist

label: Awe & Magic

Being the longest track on the album at 6 minutes and 26 seconds, Almighty Alrighsus is a presentation of sheer musical dominance and is not to be messed with. This masterwork demonstrated heavenly vocal range, jazzy and new jack swing power production, and adlibs galore that one cannot acquit and must submit! On the remix, we are rewarded with even funkier horns and thangs... here, Janhovah also calls on the late Heavy Dsus to assist in her objective to save the good people from the destruction and terror. As is pointed out, the music video ~ which is fully dependent upon the funky rhythms of the song itself ~ is wonderfully-fitting visual. We see Zoot-Suit Janet effortlessly changing everyone's lives around her from awful to alright! One may ask "What is her secret?" but the mystique of her powers is so incomprehensible it's best left to be observed in awe and praised.

134ms.gif

Life received!

6a00d8341facab53ef011278efe79a28a4-320wi.jpg