'90s Survivor: 1990

TwistedElegance™

Anyway, should we choose a winner from the final two or final three?

I think in doing so we say well this song or that song whatever, truth is maybe a top 3 list of what should stay, I would love to see Mariah and Whitney back so the top three were them, and I would vote for Vision of Love over "Love Takes Time" which I had to youtube because I forgot the damn song, and saw pre-surgery Mariah too ....Id even let Im your Baby Tonight stay, and of course RN from Janet .....that would be my final three......so if you have an immunity surprise coming you should think about dropping a game changer into the mix, it's your game and you aren't agreeing with the outcome

LOL well lets not all take any of the "insults" pesonal, it is a game & a challenge lol, so the competitiveness is expected, like the mention about "not playing right", I thought that was funny, same with the Alright shade, I know yall like the song, but just not a much as you may love some of the songs whose asses it kicked, it's all apart of the game lol.

• Upvote 1

Anyway, should we choose a winner from the final two or final three?

Because of this round, I'm gonna say Final Three. If this is for all rounds, my vote stays the same.

How dare you all even consider voting for any of Janhova's songs over lesser songs like Vogue!

*Takes down names and revokes a few Janet stan cards* :umm:

Because even a non-Madonna fan, like myself, can recognize that it's not only a great song but one of her most iconic as well. A pretty iconic song in general, actually. I honestly can't even believe I'm fighting for this song, but I am and do feel it earns it's place here much more than Alright does. The fact that 4 and now possibly 5/6 of some of the best songs of the 90s, maybe even in their respective artist's careers, are gone before an only good song of Janet's blows my mind. This is a Janet forum, though, and not everyone can be unbiased in their voting when she's involved.

• Upvote 2

Because even a non-Madonna fan, like myself, can recognize that it's not only a great song but one of her most iconic as well. A pretty iconic song in general, actually. I honestly can't even believe I'm fighting for this song, but I am and do feel it earns it's place here much more than Alright does. The fact that 4 and now possibly 5/6 of some of the best songs of the 90s, maybe even in their respective artist's careers, are gone before an only good song of Janet's blows my mind. This is a Janet forum, though, and not everyone can be unbiased in their voting when she's involved.

Being iconic doesn't make it the better song... any Janet song from RN >>>>>>>> Vogue

• Upvote 1

If the contest was about being Iconic I'd understand, and could see it, but it's not, it's just fight for the songs (cough or aritist cough) you like basically, soooo I can ax Vogue and feel great about it not because of how iconic it is but because i purely & honestly like other songs more than it.

okay but Madonna is still performing "Vogue" to sell out audiences around the globe............where is Janet? When was the last time we heard Janet do an interview, communicate with her fans, try to salvage her career? Madonna is called the "Queen of Pop".....Ima need ya'll to get some perspective as to where we are in 2013, this aint 1990

okay but Madonna is still performing "Vogue" to sell out audiences around the globe............where is Janet? When was the last time we heard Janet do an interview, communicate with her fans, try to salvage her career? Madonna is called the "Queen of Pop".....Ima need ya'll to get some perspective as to where we are in 2013, this aint 1990

Once again throwing Janet under the bus to stan for Irrelevant flops like Madagascar. :sigh:

What does that have to do which is the better song? You sound like the Metamucil stans that you use her success to "prove" she's the better artist.

RN album >>>>>>>> Vogue

ANY song on RN >>>>>>>>> Vogue

I need you and any other Madonna stan (or fans of the craptacular "Vogue") to find a way to cope with this. :coffee:

Um.....Thats irrelevant to the argument, that means she's the more popular artist, which she is (nobody would argue that), but me & TOF's perspectective & opinion is that doesn't make her at all the BETTER artist just like it doesn't make Vogue the better song, because it's not about how iconic the song is or how much respect the song has around the world, it's simply about our opinions and which songs should stay or go. And the tours don't even mean that she necessarily cares about her fans more, it means she wants more money or has something to promote.

This is taking it off track. I'm all for the shade in here and have instigated a lot of it but come on, don't clown Janet.

• Upvote 1