'90s Survivor: 1990

TwistedElegance™

Vogue is a classic. A movement. A legacy.

Alright / Escapade - not so much.

The kii is that the album Vogue is from is forgettable whilst the album Alright / Escapade is from is a classic. A movement. A legacy. A legacy still relevant today.

• Upvote 1

Thats what I thought, why not come to the good side and vote for Vogue....I'll vote for Alright once it's gone, but as long as it's here I have something to pick against artists I like

"Alright" should have been gone already :umm: No matter how much I don't care for Madonna, "Vogue" is worth keeping over "Alright" among other songs that left already -_-

it would have been an even tougher game had the songs from the artists so many people believe should have stayed longer been better, but putting them up against Janet on a Janet forum....well duh! :rolleyes:

That's my fault for thinking people were balanced enough to play properly. :coffee: The real kii will be when the same members plotting to save 'Not-Right' turn around and knife it in favour of the REAL contenders. Janet is obviously going to win this round, so why not let the weakest of her five entries go?

Vogue is just simply "good for a Madonna song" in my eyes, meaning it's expendable.

2jvpQPV.gif

I can't believe "I'm Your Legend Tonight" was voted out before "Alright" smh.

A travesty.

The last 3 or 4 songs being voted out before "Not-right", including "I'm Your Legend Tonight" and "Slaying Takes Time", is just embarrassing.

!

That's my fault for thinking people were balanced enough to play properly. :coffee: The real kii will be when the same members plotting to save 'Not-Right' turn around and knife it in favour of the REAL contenders. Janet is obviously going to win this round, so why not let the weakest of her five entries go?

2jvpQPV.gif

A travesty.

So people aren't playing properly cause they didn't vote off a song that YOU believed should've been off? :lol: Weakest of her songs according to who? You? lol

Too bad you can't seem to do that to Alright :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:.

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo10_250_zps52b12357.gif

• Upvote 1

Too bad you can't seem to do that to Alright :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:.

Won't be long. :coffee:

So people aren't playing properly cause they didn't vote off a song that YOU believed should've been off? :lol: Weakest of her songs according to who? You? lol

Yep, me. :coffee: Either people aren't playing properly or they have shit taste. Take your pick.

I agree with JoeJoe, I walk a fine line here trying to keep the peace and sometimes NOT speaking my mind, especially when I like the other person. But I must admit Matt, sounds pressed as hell, this is new. So again whose to say who is playing properly, first off some of the ballad type songs were going to get the boot anyway from Janet fans, we like funk, dance, and as I said before even the songs put up for other artists were not their best, for Whitney put up "You Give Good Love" and trust, I would vote "Alright" off before, now are we a bunch of non-objective folks? Not all of us, I just wasn't impressed with the songs that went up for the major female artists, having said that I will say "Vogue" IMO should remain in the top three if not top 2. But am I here for Mariah? No Im not that's why its a Janet forum and not a Mariah one. My only criticism is the game had some weak songs by major artists, Im not here for ballads