What physical trait do you look at first?

Bailey

Use to be?????

Dayz please :rolleyes: that dude is not fat he's husky and solid lol. He has meat on him but he ain't fat. I don't mess with fat people no offense to anyone :lol: and I don't see how he doesn't look attractive to you cause he definitely looks attractive to me. He looks like a manly man.

As long as he ain't fat now lol but yeah I go for the face first as I stated in this thread. You can lose and gain weight anytime. He said he wants me to sit on his face while I do something else :lol:

He wants to eat your ass while you're sucking his little dick basically. Thats kinda hott. Make sure you record it, and share it with your little friends here ;)

y'all asses ain't never been with a solid built person. Not fat...just solid or husky all around? Not even a big gut? I have :filenails:

I ain't got a problem wit his weight.. I actually like my dudes on da thick side.. I said he dnt do it for me in da face,that much. His weight started bein discussed cuz of Fanka saying .."used to be" like he's a toothpick now lol

He wants to eat your ass while you're sucking his little dick basically. Thats kinda hott. Make sure you record it, and share it with your little friends here ;)

Well yeah. I'm just not used to talking dirty like that. I'm a southern boy lol

I mean..he aight if like..u kno..ain't got nuttin else to do. All I'm sayin is he wuldnt be da first number I'm lookin to dial in my phone.. lol

lol well he wouldn't be mine either but I wouldn't look back at myself later down the line and say "eww wtf was I thinking"

Face as a whole? I don't care about body, lots of people look good in clothes and dreadful without them (what we call hangers over here) so i never look at that but a beautiful face can make me extremely nervous :umm:

I kinda get "turned on" by superficial stuff like style (and i dont mean clothing labels) etc rather than physical traits :lol: . I can even go from yummy to ew just by looking at how somebody walks :lol:

Face as a whole? I don't care about body, lots of people look good in clothes and dreadful without them (what we call hangers over here) so i never look at that but a beautiful face can make me extremely nervous :umm:

I kinda get "turned on" by superficial stuff like style (and i dont mean clothing labels) etc rather than physical traits :lol: . I can even go from yummy to ew just by looking at how somebody walks :lol:

*takes notes* :shifty::whistle:

So y u ain't givin him da boypussy then? Lol

see that's just nasty :lol: first we gon hang out n see what happens. I've hung out with people before who i've met and once I meet them it's up to me and there have been times where I said to myself after we met up "Naw it ain't gon' happen" :umm:

So out of these 3 who would y'all like best.? I already kicked it with one of them. Everybody has different tastes. Oh and by the way yes they all hit me up first. I usually never hit on guys first lol.

teddy_zps6f35a43b.png

gio_zpsbdf9768a.png

Screenshot_2013-10-14-23-43-21-1_zps60ed93ec.png

you're like me. I've seen some hot ass bodies with some cold ass faces and I just be thinking "This is so wrong" :( I could give a damn about a nice body if the face ain't right. Kinda like Mr. Together haha!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

are you entertaining him on purpose? I saw it but chose to ignore it cause i'm not here for Paul's shit talking. He's not attractive to me period which is why I chose to not even entertain what he said. I know how that works around here so as soon as somebody says shit about you i'ma laugh on purpose even if I know they're starting shit with you on purpose. :)

How terrible that you jumped to the worst conclusions. I could have meant that they are both very attractive.

no we know that ain't what you meant cause i'm sure you know I don't like you as I know you don't like me. You tried it is what you did and you're right Bailey did assume the worst. Instead of answering the question out of which 3 you would pick he looked right over that, saw your post, and decided to quote that and laugh instead to be messy. So in light I find 2 of the guys attractive and 1 of them just ok. As I said i've already hung out with one of them so i'ma just take your comment in stride.

no we know that ain't what you meant cause i'm sure you know I don't like you as I know you don't like me. You tried it is what you did and you're right Bailey did assume the worst. Instead of answering the question out of which 3 you would pick he looked right over that, saw your post, and decided to quote that and laugh instead to be messy. So in light I find 2 of the guys attractive and 1 of them just ok. As I said i've already hung out with one of them so i'ma just take your comment in stride.

I thought they were all the same person. For the record I don't dislike you. I don't know you. I dislike some of the comments you made a while back.