What physical trait do you look at first?

Bailey

tumblr_m4y3zvS1qs1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

Better grab a draink and get up on that dick boy

:rolleyes: anyway You know what I have noticed that about when I drink alcohol. It feels like it loosens me up. I just thought I was the only one lol. It also makes a little more wild and aggressive :umm:

So you're a Power Bottom?

I thought power bottom meant aggressive bottom? Anyway all I said was I wouldn't say that and I never have so i'll stick with that lol

Well then my "oh,..wait..ouch..stop" comment does apply to you!!! Lol Joe if u had sex once...yo shit tight..so it was not a walk in the park taking dick lol You can't have it both ways by saying "but I'm not loose" .. lol contradictionnnn

or he didn't have butt sex... or he's a top........ :lmao:

Oh, I keep forgetting ..child's play like getting fingered and/or kissing is considered to be intercourse to Joe

leave soom strands behind, others will want a part of his wig, it's just polite and civil discourse, you don't snatch the entire wig, otherwise one is to assume they were already bald :lmao:
  • Upvote 1

Well then my "oh,..wait..ouch..stop" comment does apply to you!!! Lol Joe if u had sex once...yo shit tight..so it was not a walk in the park taking dick lol You can't have it both ways by saying "but I'm not loose" .. lol contradictionnnn

you will not make me sound like a loose whore! :lol: All I said was I never have and never will say...well I ain't even gon' say what yo silly ass said but I just wouldn't do that. I'd take it like a man lol. Anyway what do y'all think of this dude. He 24 and wanna kick it with me

Screenshot_2013-10-14-23-43-21-1_zps60ed93ec.png

you will not make me sound like a loose whore! :lol: All I said was I never have and never will say...well I ain't even gon' say what yo silly ass said but I just wouldn't do that. I'd take it like a man lol. Anyway what do y'all think of this dude. He 24 and wanna kick it with me

Screenshot_2013-10-14-23-43-21-1_zps60ed93ec.png

He looks like he used to be fat. But very cute face :)

He looks like he used to be fat. But very cute face :)

As long as he ain't fat now lol but yeah I go for the face first as I stated in this thread. You can lose and gain weight anytime. He said he wants me to sit on his face while I do something else :lol: