What physical trait do you look at first?

Bailey

Face first...which is most important to me lol. Thin lips are kind of a turn off for me. I can't stand it when someone smiles and then their lips disappear. I'm like wtf :umm: I do love eyes. Blue and Brown are my faves. IDGAF about green, gray, or hazel unless their on somebody black. If somebody is cute and they got a raggedy ass teeth it's disappointing but I could possibly work with it but if it's crackhead teeth then it most likely ain't gon' work. Flat asses are a turn off too. Don't mean it's a deal breaker but it's definitely a turn off for me to see a flat ass on a guy or girl lol. The body comes just about last place for me cause anybody can work on their body so i'm fine with that. Just don't be obese cause I ain't gonna wait years and years for yo fat ass to get it together.

Let me edit my response...

MEN - Eyes and Teeth... I love eyes.. and i'm infatuated with teeth.. I don't care if they're straight.. mine aren't straight.. but the color is important... Then the ass.. of course..

Women - Hair, Teeth.. and ass :umm: Women's hair is sooo versatile... i love the different combinations that women can do... I judge the color of their teeth.. and I'm naturally an ass man.. so i take a gander when I can.. but not sexually like I do men :)

• Upvote 1

Yea with both sexes the eyes gotta do it for me in some way, the mouth & teeth too, but the eyes are what can pull or push me. And yea I MUST check out the ass of both..

The eyes of women aren't important.. hair and fashion.. i love a woman with a great sense of fashion... but only if i were sexually attracted to them. :shifty:

The eyes of women aren't important.. hair and fashion.. i love a woman with a great sense of fashion... but only if i were sexually attracted to them. :shifty:

Yea the fashion don't really do much for me.....the underwear on the other hand, but thats another subject. But you know I can relate to the hair thing, big time tho, I love a women who can switch it up, long to shor, then short back to long, maybe a new color next week.

Yea the fashion don't really do much for me.....the underwear on the other hand, but thats another subject. But you know I can relate to the hair thing, big time tho, I love a women who can switch it up, long to shor, then short back to long, maybe a new color next week.

women's underwear :umm: who are you?