Chris Brown Arrested - goes to "Rehab" over his anger

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I have no doubts they provoked him. I don't believe the story as it was told to TMZ. He has too much to lose to randomly start a fight over "photo-bombing". I believe some idiot was looking for an easy pay day from Chris, and did what he had to do to get it.

However, at this point, Chris knows his image is in need of serious repair. He knows the media (who have been willing to give a pass to selected others, but I digress....) is waiting for him to act a fool so they can say "we told you so" in justification of portraying him as a villain. Also, excluding all of that, he knows (or should know) that law officials are waiting for him to lose his mind, so that they can gain positive PR for putting the "unstable Chris Brown" behind bars...

Just walk away Chris.... Walk away...SMH

It's still on him... He knows he would go str8 to jail if he gets arrested..

That's what he gets for thinking he's some thug rapper..

• Upvote 1

S M F H.

CHRIS BROWN

CHARGE REDUCED

TO MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT

Chris Brown just got cut a big break ... the assault charge has just been reduced from a FELONY to a MISDEMEANOR ... and Chris pled not guilty. Chris has just been released without bail. He's also required to stay 100 yards away from the victim.

Chris had been ordered to take a drug test, but the judge just vacated that order. It's standard in such cases to order a drug test, but that has been cancelled.

The bodyguard's charge was also reduced to a misdemeanor.

TMZ broke the story ... Brown was arrested for felony assault early Sunday morning in Washington D.C. after allegedly attacking a man outside a hotel and breaking his nose.

Brown allegedly got into an argument with a man, said "I'm not down with that gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and then punched him in the nose.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the fight started when the man and his friend photobombed Chris, who was posing for a picture with two girls.

Sources close to Chris insist the fight wasn't over a photo -- they say the alleged victim tried to force his way onto Chris' tour bus, and Chris was merely trying to stop a trespass.

Brown has been in custody since the incident.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/28/chris-brown-arraigned-assault-misdemeanor-felony/#ixzz2j6t2CoKS

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Bobby Brown - Bad boy of yesterday

Chris Brown - Bad boy of today

Those 2 have so much in common, both are mediocre at best singers with whiny voices (Bobby was better), they both were AMAZING dancers, both were with women who were just flat out better than them, both hit women (tho 1 hit a women, the other beat a women), both are hot heads who'll always end up in jail and be convinced it's EVERYBODY's fault but theirs, and both will be more remembered for their personal lives and issues than for their music, BY FAR.

^ Exactly..How do u go from a photo bombing situation to a "he was tryna trespass on to the bus" ....please, it sounds like Chris's team flipped it to make him appear "threatened" for his life. Even the cops were reporting it was over a photo bombing ..dnt they take down reports for both parties when they appear on the scene?

• Upvote 1