MARIAH FUCKS UP TRYNA FOOL US AND FAILS!!!

janetDAYZ

If I would have fucked up like that I would have just acted like it was a background vocal instead of a lead vocal..then she could have continued doin her lil wanna be sexy arm waving bullshit she be doin..

I would have ran off the stage screaming.. lol

lmao@ the comments :lmao:

SHE GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN FUCKEN MARIAH

cjfb87 3 weeks ago

I knew it too dude she can't sing hahahha this shit is funni hahahha she's a loser

SuperWonderland101 2 weeks ago

FUCK I KNEW IT !!!!!!

paochicago 3 weeks ago

MARIAH IS THE QUEEN.

repenttyourself 2 weeks ago

The thing that gets me is it's her damn song. She was there when it was written and recorded. She's heard it a million and one times. She should know when the damn whistle is coming in instead of flaying around in that ugly ass skirt.

The thing that gets me is it's her damn song. She was there when it was written and recorded. She's heard it a million and one times. She should know when the damn whistle is coming in instead of flaying around in that ugly ass skirt.

I think what it is is sometimes when you're performing you get so wrapped up into doing well to where you tend to forget a few things that you're suppose to remember. I've seen other performers forget a certain move or come in late singing a few words BUT never have I see someone just completely fuck up on lip syncing like this ASIDE from Britney...

I think what it is is sometimes when you're performing you get so wrapped up into doing well to where you tend to forget a few things that you're suppose to remember. I've seen other performers forget a certain move or come in late singing a few words BUT never have I see someone just completely fuck up on lip syncing like this ASIDE from Britney...

I don't count Britney because her ass is barely awake on stage.

And Mariah doesn't do much on stage anyway, so she should focus on the words. But I'm more appalled by that skirt :mellow:

And Mariah doesn't do much on stage anyway, so she should focus on the words. But I'm more appalled by that skirt :mellow:

You wanna talk about skirts you should check out the thread I posted of Rosie Perez tryna copy Janets choreography for Control :umm:

why is you playin'? :lol:

You wanna talk about skirts you should check out the thread I posted of Rosie Perez tryna copy Janets choreography for Control :umm:

Why is you doin' this this early? :lmao:

cuz her voice isn't always.. consistent... with the original song.. and she can't hit those high notes

The funny thing is that she always sing in those notes and if your ass can't sing it live, then why?

It's like Whitney in her "I Will Always Love You" days. She murdered her own song.

Archived